When did this become acceptable??

Sounds like this is out of context to me.

328142[/snapback]

I hope your joking! Sounds like you have never heard/read Ann Coulter. She is a lightening rod for the right, much like Michael Moore is to the left. I wouldn't feel real sorry for this woman. She is basically insane, and has made a nice living for herself by saying insane things. What the kid said, as lewd as it may have been, is actually the comment that is being taken out of context.

And all you guys getting your panties in a wad, because it is "never right" to act this way toward a woman, where were you a few weeks back when some lunatic heaped a gob of tobacco in Jane Fonda's face? Was that okay? How about all of the kind words most of you have for Hillary Clinton? I saw most of you who are so upset over Coulter, saying that Fonda should have gotten far worse. Spare me your fake outrage...nothing is bipartisan these days....I like most of you better as Bills fans! :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was another example of the left'sattitudeof "I have thre right to sy what I want, but if you have an opposing view, STFU. The left wants free speech only for them. I have seen it countless times on TV. When the have a lefty and a republican debating, the lefty always starts trying to but into the republican's time and tries to drown him out.

I hope your joking!  Sounds like you have never heard/read Ann Coulter.  She is a lightening rod for the right, much like Michael Moore is to the left.  I wouldn't feel real sorry for this woman.  She is basically insane, and has made a nice living for herself by saying insane things.

So your position is that Michael Moore is insane? I'm not sure I'd go that far. He's been smart enough to make a fortune off of those who are easily manipulated. :D

So your position is that Michael Moore is insane?  I'm not sure I'd go that far.  He's been smart enough to make a fortune off of those who are easily manipulated.    :D

328860[/snapback]

He may very well be....when did wealth and success preclude someone from being insane? But, I never said he was insane, only that Coulter was, if she seriously believes the vile things she says. And it appears that she has been able to easily manipulate those on the other side of the isle as well...

This was another example of the left'sattitudeof "I have thre right to sy what I want, but if you have an opposing view, STFU.  The left wants free speech only for them.  I have seen it countless times on TV. When the have a lefty and a republican debating, the lefty always starts trying to but into the republican's time and tries to drown him out.

328836[/snapback]

This is another example of Wacka's "sattitudeof" not taking the time to edit his posts! :D But, you "have thre right to sy whatever you want!"

?

The dude simulated masturbation as a means of degrading a woman he disagreed with.  That's 'Silence of the Lambs' type stuff.

328348[/snapback]

Silver, we (you and I) live in one of the most liberal cities in America. You need to get out more and enjoy it, and try not to worry so much about things that aren't there. In this case, we are talking feelings and Ann Coulter...

Silver, we (you and I) live in one of the most liberal cities in America.  You need to get out more and enjoy it, and try not to worry so much about things that aren't there.  In this case, we are talking feelings and Ann Coulter...

328890[/snapback]

Can't help it, bro. I opened the Daily Texan this morning and that was the first thing I saw. I knew something would happen when she came to town but that just blew me away.

Read Coulter's books. I have Slander and it has 35 pages of footnotes for 205 pages of text. The left has only found one or two mistakes in them, all piddling small. She goes to painstaking lenghts to be sure she is accurate. What the left can't stand is a beautiful intelligent woman being a republican. Show me a dem as good looking as her or Laura Ingraham. The average dem in the media looks loike Helen Thomas or Bella Abzug or Susan Estrich.

Read Coulter's books. I have Slander and it has 35 pages of footnotes for 205 pages of text. The left has only found one or two mistakes in them, all piddling small.  She goes to painstaking lenghts to be sure she is accurate.  What the left can't stand is a beautiful intelligent woman being a republican.  Show me a dem as good looking as her or Laura Ingraham. The average dem in the media looks loike Helen Thomas or Bella Abzug or Susan Estrich.

328919[/snapback]

I have this funny picture of "the left" pouring over her books, looking for errors. You have to be joking Wacka! The Republican party distanced themselves from her, just like the Democrats distanced themeselves from Michael Moore. Notice during this past election, she dropped off the face of the earth, as far as the Republicans go. Even FOX avoided having her as a reperesntitive for the right, because they realized she is a whacko. Her books are poorly written op ed pieces.

As far as her being attractive (we all know that is the most important thing after all) I just don't see it. She is far too vile in spirit to stir my loins. I would argue that if she wasn't perceived as attractive, nobody, not even her adoring public, would give a crap about what she has to say. She is clever, I will give her that. She knows how to get attention.

I have this funny picture of "the left" pouring over her books, looking for errors.  You have to be joking Wacka!  The Republican party distanced themselves from her, just like the Democrats distanced themeselves from Michael Moore. 

328920[/snapback]

Micheal Moore was the guest of honor at the DNC, sitting in the Presidential Suite, right next to the Carters.

Micheal Moore was the guest of honor at the DNC, sitting in the Presidential Suite, right next to the Carters.

328952[/snapback]

True, but after that wrankled the feathers of so many, people who were actually running for office, or who were elected officials, backed off of any support for him, or his opinions...Coulter, who made her name as the "foxy" (puke!) mouthpiece of conservatism on all of the news network talk shows (and parlayed it into a very impressive sucessful career as a novelist) was literally frozen out of any such appearences. My mind is fuzzy on the specifics at the moment, but I believe, during the final months of the campaign, a FOX News memo surfaced, telling network producers to avoid having her, and a few other right wing nut jobs, on as guests.

Moore, love him or hate him, is his own creation. He wasn't booked on talk shows for his looks!

True, but after that wrankled the feathers of so many, people who were actually running for office, or who were elected officials, backed off of any support for him, or his opinions...

329310[/snapback]

i want some of what you're smokin'.

what evidence do you have they backed off supporting him? Because maybe they stopped doing photo ops? I don't think so.

i want some of what you're smokin'.

what evidence do you have they backed off supporting him?  Because maybe they stopped doing photo ops?  I don't think so.

329336[/snapback]

Well, there was John Kerry claiming to have never seen "Farenheit 9/11", and when anyone was asked about it, they would never voice support for the film. You don't recall all of the cover stories about the damage that extremests like Coulter and Moore were doing to "their" candidates? For John Kerry, in retrospect, it was too late, the damage had already been done.

Now, I am talking about the time after the conventions, not before! Coulter disappeared. Moore did not, but he is much more of an activist than Coulter, and actively saught media attention. He got it from the entertainment industry, not the political "industry". I think the problem we are experiencing is that the lines between the entertainment, news and political worlds are being blurred all of the time.

Well, there was John Kerry claiming to have never seen "Farenheit 9/11", and when anyone was asked about it, they would never voice support for the film.  You don't recall all of the cover stories about the damage that extremests like Coulter and Moore were doing to "their" candidates?  For John Kerry, in retrospect,  it was too late, the damage had already been done. 

Now, I am talking about the time after the conventions, not before!  Coulter disappeared.  Moore did not, but he is much more of an activist than Coulter, and actively saught media attention.  He got it from the entertainment industry, not the political "industry".  I think the problem we are experiencing is that the lines between the entertainment, news and political worlds are being blurred all of the time.

329348[/snapback]

i've got to believe that when 2008 rolls around....you will see Moore as a guest at the DNC..... and i am not talking about as a columnist for the USA Today.

i've got to believe that when 2008 rolls around....you will see Moore as a guest at  the DNC..... and i am not talking about as a columnist for the USA Today.

329579[/snapback]

Very possible, particularly if things continue to go awry for Bush..and the all so important polls continue in a downward trend. After the DNC, where Moore was a guest of honor, polls showed that middle Americans were uncomfortable with extreme liberalism. So, they backed off of Moore, and tried to water themselves down, to appeal to undecided in middle America. We all know, these elections are won in the month or two before the elections. But, if people continue to love what the Republicans are feeding them, you won't see Moore as any guest of honor. It wouldn't reflect well in the polls....

He may very well be....when did wealth and success preclude someone from being insane?  But, I never said he was insane, only that Coulter was, if she seriously believes the vile things she says.  And it appears that she has been able to easily manipulate those on the other side of the isle as well...

328882[/snapback]

Vile? Is that how you describe any POV that is different from your own? Grow up.

Vile?  Is that how you describe any POV that is different from your own?  Grow up.

329654[/snapback]

No, only those of Coulter....she is vile, and goes out of her way to say despicable things about anyone who doesn't share her POV! You grow up, you vile b*stard! :lol: