Wildcard Playoffs SATURDAY: Raiders at Bengals, 4:30 on NBC

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

The Bengals are very Jekyl and Hyde based on if their home or not don’t play near as well on the road 

We've been almost the opposite this year. Other than the Jags we've played quite well away even in defeats but, even in wins, a lot of our home performances have looked shaky.

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

I don’t condone punching a women, but I also don’t condone a women putting her hands on a man either. A good shaking and tossing to the side is all that is needed, but cold clocking a women is a sucker move!

I have two daughters and just a thought of someone putting their hands on them makes my fists itch 

• Agree 2

Just now, Warcodered said:

Honestly both sides should be pissed if they blew it they blew it early since he hadn't stepped out of bounds.

Yes.  He shouldn’t have blown it but he did. Play has to be over then.  These announcers are as bad as the refs.  They’re their to carry NFL’s water.  NBA announcers like Van Gundy would’ve been going nuts about this.  

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We need to sell out to stop Harris & Stevenson. I would focus very little on Jones throwing beyond 10 yards.

Yeah and will need to watch for some of those tricky type of runs they do sometimes also the screens. Probably will see a solid dose of different screens from them

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Yes.  He shouldn’t have blown it but he did. Play has to be over then.  These announcers are as bad as the refs.  They’re their to carry NFL’s water.  NBA announcers like Van Gundy would’ve been going nuts about this.  

Though to be fair if you're a defender and the ball is thrown in the air you still defend the pass.

1 minute ago, Putin said:

I have two daughters and just a thought of someone putting their hands on them makes my fists itch 

I got 2 sons…….gotta teach your kids, both sexes to keep their hands to themselves. I tell me kids not to put their hands on a women, but also not to let a women put their hands on them……their mother approves!

Just now, UKBillFan said:

I was thinking the same thing, though I would like to see how Josh would play in Cincinnati conditions compared to Burrow at Buffalo.

Also switch teams.... Burrow has a stacked offense around him.

He's definitely the real deal but he's also in a much better situation

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I don't like to admit it but to me he's better than Allen right now, just

i was thinking that, not overall including running ability, but that loft touch pass for that last TD, isn’t something I’ve seen Josh do a ton.  Also, I’m imagining what a guy like Chase would do to the Bills O. Wow 

Just now, streetkings01 said:

I got 2 sons…….gotta teach your kids, both sexes to keep their hands to themselves. I tell me kids not to put their hands on a women, but also not to let a women put their hands on them……their mother approves!

I got two sons as well , but I’m not worried about them one is 6”5 and the younger one is 6”4 both are big boys 

Just now, UKBillFan said:

I was thinking the same thing, though I would like to see how Josh would play in Cincinnati conditions compared to Burrow at Buffalo.

I wouldn't swap Allen for Burrow. Love Allen and he's way more exciting to watch but objectively I'd put Burrow a notch ahead. 

Although I've only seen five of Burrows games this year, including this, and a few of those have been against poor defences

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.