Common Sense is a Thing of the Past Foolishness is the Way to the Future .

T master

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-state-refuses-help-unvaccinated-workers-clear-snow-affecting-supply-chain

WOW !! It just keeps getting better & better . I remember when it was said to "Follow the Science" & i believe the science has proven that the best place to be to not get the virus is out side and to socially distance from each other & that only certain masks actually stop the virus isn't that what the science says ?

And if i'm wrong i'm sure some of you will let me know your opinion weather it be with or with out science as it's foundation .

But this is just foolishness at it's very best weather it's Liberal or conservative thought that doesn't matter it's just pure foolishness !! 

The only other thing that beats this is the person riding down the road all alone in their car with a mask on or the same person walking down the street with no one around them with the same mask on common sense is a thing of the past ...

They have every one so out of their minds scared this kind of thought has become the norm and i wonder if we can recover from it moving forward & that is really scary !! 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-state-refuses-help-unvaccinated-workers-clear-snow-affecting-supply-chain

Sorry this was so good i had to put the link in 2 times ...

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, T master said:

WOW !! It just keeps getting better & better . I remember when it was said to "Follow the Science" & i believe the science has proven that the best place to be to not get the virus is out side and to socially distance from each other & that only certain masks actually stop the virus isn't that what the science says ?

afb011322dAPR20220113034503.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

That is science, the spreaders will make more people sick. How hard is that to understand? 

First off did you even click on the link let alone read it ?

Second yes the science is the science & if you follow the science and mesh that with some common sense you should have a hole lot less to worry about but just to say no to those that are not vaccinated like i said is foolishness !!

The reason why i say that is because you are out side, you will more than likely be more than 6" from each other & lastly if you want you can wear a mask so where is the logic in telling those people no we don't need your unvaccinated help .

To that i would say  "Good go F Yourself" but that's just me !! 

3 minutes ago, T master said:

First off did you even click on the link let alone read it ?

Second yes the science is the science & if you follow the science and mesh that with some common sense you should have a hole lot less to worry about but just to say no to those that are not vaccinated like i said is foolishness !!

The reason why i say that is because you are out side, you will more than likely be more than 6" from each other & lastly if you want you can wear a mask so where is the logic in telling those people no we don't need your unvaccinated help .

To that i would say  "Good go F Yourself" but that's just me !! 

Doesn't matter, don't pay those people any money for anything. They carry disease! They are the diseased ones! 

And "Go F..." Oh please. Don't get so angry. It's just a message board :) 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Doesn't matter, don't pay those people any money for anything. They carry disease! They are the diseased ones! 

And "Go F..." Oh please. Don't get so angry. It's just a message board :) 

No don't pay them tax paying American citizens any money for anything they want to do & is in a reasonably safe environment or situation but let immigrants come across the border ILLEGALLY, don't test some or most of them & give them money for doing absolutely nothing for what ever they want .

Then ship them all over the US (& pay for that too) with a possibility of as you say "Carry a disease" because of the good possibility they haven't been tested at all pay for their housing, food stamps, medical, heat, electric, transportation & what ever else they need plus don't make them learn the english language but pass the cost of printing 2 languages on every box on to companies as to not inconvenience them (heaven forbid) & pay for it all from the American citizens that do pay taxes .

But don't pay actual American citizens that the pandemic could have hurt financially because they have a difference of opinion about vaccination . If you wonder where the division in America is coming from re read the article ! 

You know you prove your ignorants with the lack of thought you put into each reply because every thing i have written in this you have advocated for in the first 2 paragraphs you sir are a piece of work . 

Enter the Trump lover phrase here ...

And i'm not angry that's just me i speak very plain and simple with the respect deserved & if your that sensitive that you apparently get your feelings hurt then you need not hang around me because i can guarantee i'm going to hurt your feelings being as sensitive as you are . 

And if i offer to help any one in a situation & that someone because i have a difference in opinion doesn't want my help & then try's to make me look like the bad guy for that difference of opinion then they can go F them selves and i will more than likely tell them to their face as to not misconstrue what i mean . 

That is my message ...

There are really four classes of people really.. 

the Dumbocrat sheep (tibs) that wouldn’t be able to wipe their own ass unless the government told them, believe everything their politicians tell them, and have no independent thoughts. 

the Trumper teabaggers who think they are fighting the revolutionary war.

most Americans 

the political elites who own the top two groups minds to try and keep power. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

There isn’t a single person in America that doesn’t personally know a vaccinated family member that got the virus from another vaccinated person. Period! 

I don’t know any. My entire office is out with Covid but I was the only one boosted and didn’t get it. The booster definitely works. I worked closest to the person that brought it in the building also.

Sucks for them! They all procrastinated on getting the booster.

37 minutes ago, Governor said:

I don’t know any. My entire office is out with Covid but I was the only one boosted and didn’t get it. The booster definitely works. I worked closest to the person that brought it in the building also.

I didn’t say boosted. I said vaccinated. But…even with that said…in my immediate family we have a boosted, vaccinated, and non-vaccinated member who ALL got Covid in the span of a week over Christmas. 

3 hours ago, Governor said:

Was that person vaccinated (meaning at least originally)?

On 1/13/2022 at 1:55 PM, SoCal Deek said:

There isn’t a single person in America that doesn’t personally know a vaccinated family member that got the virus from another vaccinated person. Period! 

This is untrue.  I don't "personally know a vaccinated family member that got the virus from another vaccinated person".  All two vaccinated people that I know who got covid got it from unvaccinated family members.

7 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I didn’t say boosted. I said vaccinated. But…even with that said…in my immediate family we have a boosted, vaccinated, and non-vaccinated member who ALL got Covid in the span of a week over Christmas. 

How does that prove that the vaccinated person got the virus from another vaccinated person?

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

This is untrue.  I don't "personally know a vaccinated family member that got the virus from another vaccinated person".  All two vaccinated people that I know who got covid got it from unvaccinated family members.

How does that prove that the vaccinated person got the virus from another vaccinated person?

Good grief!  Put down your ridiculous talking points for one second! Just because you don't know anyone doesn't mean it didn't happen. The Super Spreader was my nephew....who was vaccinated.

This thing is spreading like wildfire in California right now. 

7 hours ago, Doc said:

Was that person vaccinated (meaning at least originally)?

We aren’t sure. My gut says no. 

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re no longer vaccinated without a booster. 

Basically, the kid with Trumper parents that decided to host Xmas came back to work sick after the new year, then lied about being tested, infected the girl up front that he’s interested in, infected the manager who hates him, and now the girl is really sick at home because she’s high risk.

All of it was totally preventable.

Sick? You need to keep your ass at home.

If that we’re me, I wouldn’t show my face around there again but I pull in this morning and there he was. I made things difficult for him and he went home after lunch.

Edited by Governor

2 hours ago, Governor said:

We aren’t sure. My gut says no. 

You’re no longer vaccinated without a booster. 

Basically, the kid with Trumper parents that decided to host Xmas came back to work sick after the new year, then lied about being tested, infected the girl up front that he’s interested in, infected the manager who hates him, and now the girl is really sick at home because she’s high risk.

All of it was totally preventable.

Sick? You need to keep your ass at home.

If that we’re me, I wouldn’t show my face around there again but I pull in this morning and there he was. I made things difficult for him and he went home after lunch.

I suggest you just stay home. We’ll let you know when it’s safe to have a life.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I suggest you just stay home. We’ll let you know when it’s safe to have a life.

Knowingly bring Covid to the workplace or come to work sick and your professional career is over. 

It’s amazing after 2 years that some still don’t get that. The lawsuits are starting to pile up.