Super Wild Card Weekend. Putz @ Bills, Bills Uniform reveal

The Bills announcing what uniform they are going to wear is "meh". Everyone knows for the playoffs its blue over white. It was last year and it will be for all future home playoff games. Regular season I understand as the Bills change it up with their look but why bother for the playoffs. It's like announcing "the sun will rise in the east and set in the west" or "water is wet", "fire is hot".

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Good.  Blue over white at home is the uniform. 

It's the only home uniform they should wear at home.  Once a season I'm ok with the throwback white over white (standing Buffalo), earlier in the season when weather is warmer.

I like the current all whites as well. White at home early in the year is fine. Its hot out. So wear it during preseason and the 1st couple of games in Sept. Make sure one of the games is the all white throwbacks. After that I agree blue over white only. Lose the all blues and reds.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Greg S said:

The Bills announcing what uniform they are going to wear is "meh". Everyone knows for the playoffs its blue over white. It was last year and it will be for all future home playoff games. Regular season I understand as the Bills change it up with their look but why bother for the playoffs. It's like announcing "the sun will rise in the east and set in the west" or "water is wet", "fire is hot".

then why bother commenting?

I do it because 

people here LOVE discussing it

I look at it to color coordinate what jersey I wear 

/sarcasm 

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

then why bother commenting?

I do it because 

people here LOVE discussing it

I look at it to color coordinate what jersey I wear 

/sarcasm 

My point is you already know what they are going to wear which is the blue jerseys. I could see the regular season because the Bills switch it up. Even then they wear white at home early in the year. For playoff home games they always wear the blue jerseys. Next week if they win they will wear the white jersey with KC wearing red assuming they win as well. 

6 hours ago, Greg S said:

518034464_oldman.thumb.jpg.624a3c49e105ee1a1e8561184cfc73d1.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.