FWIW: B'gals cut LB Kevin Hardy

I'd take Warrick. Talk about a fearsome Foursome at WR.

327786[/snapback]

For some reason, he was never a fan favorite here, which I don't understand. He's a terrific 3rd down receiver, fearless, and is as elusive as they come after the reception - and is an excellent kick returner.

His injury status is up in the air - lower leg.

He played 3 or so games last season, with only a few catches before being put on IR. B'gals have 9 wr's in camp, including two picked on last month's draft. If he's healthy and gets cut, some team is going to end up getting a gem.

For some reason, he was never a fan favorite here, which I don't understand. He's a terrific 3rd down receiver, fearless, and is as elusive as they come after the reception - and is an excellent kick returner.

He played 3 or so games last season, with only a few catches before being put on IR.  B'gals have 9 wr's in camp, including two picked on last month's draft. If he's healthy and gets cut, some team is going to end up getting a gem.

327809[/snapback]

And hopefully it's us.

He played 3 or so games last season, with only a few catches before being put on IR.  B'gals have 9 wr's in camp, including two picked on last month's draft. If he's healthy and gets cut, some team is going to end up getting a gem.

327809[/snapback]

I always thought he'd be a star in the NFL, seems to have all the tools. I still remember that diving TD catch in the Sugar Bowl.....killed VA Tech's comeback!

I always thought he'd be a star in the NFL, seems to have all the tools.  I still remember that diving TD catch in the Sugar Bowl.....killed VA Tech's comeback!

327830[/snapback]

peter warrick is the classic example of straight line speed really mattering. he's quick, but he's just not fast enough. it's something he could get away with in college, but not in the pros.

I always thought he'd be a star in the NFL, seems to have all the tools.  I still remember that diving TD catch in the Sugar Bowl.....killed VA Tech's comeback!

327830[/snapback]

I think the fans here wanted him to be a classic "home run" threat. He catches 60 to 70 balls a year (IIRC, he averages just under 11 yards per catch) moves the sticks, and is Murder, Inc. on end-arounds.

If he's healthy, I would love to see him in a Bill's uniform.