Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

37 minutes ago, HamptonBillsfan said:

If there's windy conditions, stop the run and limit turnovers, we'll win this time. Our defense is looking better since the last game with them. Josh will take what the Pats defense gives him and our receivers will dominate. 

shouldn't you do this every game?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

This team needs a dome, this year showed it.

But it's definitely not gonna happen, as confirmed by multiple sources, so why waste your breath?

It would be like me talking all the time about how Scarlett Johannson needs to take my phone calls. I mean, she DOES, but it ain't gonna happen, so lets move on.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Dude - not sure how old you are but I had seasons in the SB years...Back then - "When it was when its too tough for them it was just right for us...."

Jack Nicklaus had a saying...When he heard people competitors complaining about the course or the weather...he knew they weren't going to be a problem...

Kathy Hochul has bigger balls than all you domers...

Edited by TH3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I'm flying in from Portland with my son. Its been a very long time since I've been to a night game in Buffalo. I really feel good about beating Mac Jones at home.

I'm staying off here for the week. Too many personal attack posts between many people. Stopped being a good place to have reasonable discourse a long time ago. 

Have a great week. Stay safe. Trust in Allen. Go Bills. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I'm flying in from Portland with my son. Its been a very long time since I've been to a night game in Buffalo. I really feel good about beating Mac Jones at home.

I'm staying off here for the week. Too many personal attack posts between many people. Stopped being a good place to have reasonable discourse a long time ago. 

Have a great week. Stay safe. Trust in Allen. Go Bills. 

Have fun Ethan! Hope that you and your son enjoy the game together.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Logic said:

But it's definitely not gonna happen, as confirmed by multiple sources, so why waste your breath?

It would be like me talking all the time about how Scarlett Johannson needs to take my phone calls. I mean, she DOES, but it ain't gonna happen, so lets move on.

Why not it's not like you didnt waste time writing this, or me replying to you.  No need to move on until the stadium is built.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, TH3 said:

stop with the dome already

13 minutes ago, TBBills said:

LOL.

TH3 is saying "OK, enough with the dome talk already."

TBBills responds 1 minute later saying "But let's talk more about a dome."

😂

🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

LOL.

TH3 is saying "OK, enough with the dome talk already."

TBBills responds 1 minute later saying "But let's talk more about a dome."

😂

🤷‍♂️

Yea just showing that there is never enough talk about it. He deserved that response anyway.

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Why not it's not like you didnt waste time writing this, or me replying to you.  No need to move on until the stadium is built.

The difference is that it just feels like whining and complaining and that becomes highly annoying after a while.

It's because it is simply not a possibility. 

The guy who owns the team has clearly stated he wants an open-air stadium, and the state of NY doesn't want to splurge on a $1.5 billion dome!

Not happening...to ramble on about a dome is just annoying at this point, unless the talk is confined to a "build a dome" thread.

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The difference is that it just feels like whining and complaining and that becomes highly annoying after a while.

It's because it is simply not a possibility. 

The guy who owns the team has clearly stated he wants an open-air stadium, and the state of NY doesn't want to splurge on a $1.5 billion dome!

Not happening...to ramble on about a dome is just annoying at this point, unless the talk is confined to a "build a dome" thread.

It is a possibility, you don't like it, ignore it. All you are doing right now is "Whining and complaining"

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Mac Jones is a bad quarterback.  Josh Allen is a very streaky quarterback.  When he is on he’s great but he can also miss easy throws and make terrible decisions in big spots.  It’s like riding a rollercoaster.  

I think that the Bills take this game but would I be shocked if they lost?  No.

That aside everyone will be saying how the NFL is rigged against the Bills if they lose this game.. as if that eases the pain or something.  People that think this way still watch the games which is as baffling as it is bizarre.

The JA "very streaky" jab is silly. He can get into ruts, sure, but he's almost always huge in our wins and reliably a force to be gameplanned. He's an All-Pro caliber player.

Plus when all else fails he can run like a machine.

It's been rare JA ever cost us a game, and in the few times he has, he was the reason we were in the game in the first place.

Edited by RichRiderBills
  • Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, BuffBills51 said:

Coming into town for the game with my 12 year old son and my almost 70 year old mom. I am thinking about parking at ECC. If we get to the stadium by 6:00 should there still be space in the ECC parking lots or should we plan to get there earlier?

Should be, I park there often and it's typically the least busy of the nearby lots. Often times, it doesn't fill up like the others do, because less of a rowdy atmosphere.

1 hour ago, BuffBills51 said:

Coming into town for the game with my 12 year old son and my almost 70 year old mom. I am thinking about parking at ECC. If we get to the stadium by 6:00 should there still be space in the ECC parking lots or should we plan to get there earlier?

Does your mom have a handicap placard?  Should consider the ADA lots if so

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.