Milloy or Moulds Replica Jersey... $29.99!

I know, I know... consumer forum, but this is a great deal everyone should see:

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/pa...S&isSearch=true

Order Both of them, and then put in coupon code 912314 and get $10 off, thus both are $59.99.

Still $29.99 is a steal for either one.

And no, this isn't a spam - these are Bills Jersies... (before some of you flip a lid)

I know, I know... consumer forum, but this is a great deal everyone should see:

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/pa...S&isSearch=true

Order Both of them, and then put in coupon code 912314 and get $10 off, thus both are $59.99.

Still $29.99 is a steal for either one.

And no, this isn't a spam - these are Bills Jersies... (before some of you flip a lid)

327464[/snapback]

So you are saying that I can get 1@29.99, but a better deal is 2@59.99? Let's do the math shall we... :doh: Perhaps you could get 2@49.99?

But, you can save me 15% on my car insurance!

So you are saying that I can get 1@29.99, but a better deal is 2@59.99?  Let's do the math shall we... :doh:  Perhaps you could get 2@49.99?

327703[/snapback]

The better deal is 2 for $59.99 because the coupon will knock off shipping...otherwise if you only order 1 jersey, with tax and shipping it comes out to $40 for 1 jersey...

Usually when there's discounts of this sort, the guy isn't on the team the next year. :doh:

327758[/snapback]

I'm sure that the insiders at the Finish Line are making decisions about who to cut during the next offseason.

So you are saying that I can get 1@29.99, but a better deal is 2@59.99?  Let's do the math shall we... :doh:  Perhaps you could get 2@49.99?

327703[/snapback]

hey, it's like the time the target clerk told me i'd be better off using my coupon for 10% off each individual item rather than my 10% off the entire purchase coupon...

I have a question, why do Yankee replica jersey's always have the stupid names on the back? I want a Jeter jersey with the number but don't want to fork out the bucks for the authentic. Maybe I could get the replica and take off the name??? :blink:

I have a question, why do Yankee replica jersey's always have the stupid names on the back? I want a Jeter jersey with the number but don't want to fork out the bucks for the authentic. Maybe I could get the replica and take off the name???  :blink:

328211[/snapback]

Ask TracyLee

I have a question, why do Yankee replica jersey's always have the stupid names on the back? I want a Jeter jersey with the number but don't want to fork out the bucks for the authentic. Maybe I could get the replica and take off the name???  :blink:

328211[/snapback]

Because that's how they get ya...

go on Ebay, I got mine for $60....

Thanx for the tip Steve , I just got myself a Milloy Road Jersey.

Great bargain.....only now it's going to put off my Lee Evans jersey purchase a little longer.

oh well :blink:

Uhhhhh,,,, maybe because they have stupid players?

:)