We literally lost home advantage by?

By a combine total of 10 points and in 2 of those games the Defense gave up no more than 14 points.  You can say Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay but I look at Tennessee we’re the defense collapsed but still if Dawkins was not playing so badly we win that game, but Jacksonville and New England we should have never lost.  The weather saved New England from getting beat badly cause I go by what the bills did to them in New England and Jacksonville McDermott must have been drinking before the game to lose to that team.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

By a combine total of 10 points and in 2 of those games the Defense gave up no more than 14 points.  You can say Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay but I look at Tennessee we’re the defense collapsed but still if Dawkins was not playing so badly we win that game, but Jacksonville and New England we should have never lost.  The weather saved New England from getting beat badly cause I go by what the bills did to them in New England and Jacksonville McDermott must have been drinking before the game to lose to that team.

Really? You honestly felt this was thread worthy?

🤦‍♂️

This topic being discussed in another thread on the 1st page.

Please use the search function before starting new threads.