Flex games announced

djp14150

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I was in another room listening to the broadcast.  Turico made it seem the Bills Jets would be played at 4 PM not 1PM EST. Anyone know?  Bills schedule says 1PM

I would think they would play Buffalo and NE's game at the same time so neither team has the advantage of knowing if the other won or lost.....if the games will be at 1 or 4, I'm not sure.

For the Bills:

The game at 1:00pm that we care about is CLE/CIN. 

If CIN wins, we root for the Bills and the Dolphins at 4:25pm.

If CLE wins, we root for Bills and Pats. 

If one of those scenarios works out, we are rooting for the Raiders to punch their ticket to Orchard Park on Sunday night!

Edited by arcane
  • Like (+1) 2

They have not yet announced  the Sunday afternoon games

My early guess it will be

CBS 1 pm 

Tennessee at Houston

Pittsburgh at Baltimore 

minnesota at Chicago

Carolina vs Tampa

FOX  1pm

Cincinati at Cleveland 

Green bay at Detroit 

Washington at Giants 

CBS 425 pm

Jets at Bills 

Indianapolis at Jacksonville

Seahawks at cardinals 

FOX 425 pm

Pats at Dolphins 

49ers at Rams

Saints vs Falcons

Edited by djp14150

14 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I was in another room listening to the broadcast.  Turico made it seem the Bills Jets would be played at 4 PM not 1PM EST. Anyone know?  Bills schedule says 1PM

Collinsworth also said the Bills could not be the no 1 seed because of their “ loss at KC”! , but was proud that the Bengals still could be the 1 seed.  Guess you can take the guy out of the Bengals but you can’t take the BS out of the guy!   ( sorry , may have misspelled or shortened Bengals on that last part!). 

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You mean the nation don’t wanna watch the Jets? Bastards!!

And in some rusty dumpster, in a darkened alley, at the rear of a seafood restaurant,  Jimmy Spags just fished out his trusty switchblade and is eyeing his wrists wondering if he goes vertically instead of horizontally this time...

4 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

And in some rusty dumpster, in a darkened alley, at the rear of a seafood restaurant,  Jimmy Spags just fished out his trusty switchblade and is eyeing his wrists wondering if he goes vertically instead of horizontally this time...

Wonder if that "waste management" businessman will chime in this week. I'm looking forward to it.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

15 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Wonder if that "waste management" businessman will chime in this week. I'm looking forward to it.

Youse two is all class. 😘

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.