This was a Signature Win.

JerseyBills

Wow, watching ATL reminded me of 2010 or 11 or 12 etc Bills team. 

This Falcons bunch looked familiar.  

A scrappy bunch but they knew they were coming to a hostile environment with a team that has more talent, everywhere.

We were the Big Dogs now. We intimidate the opposition 

When CP asked Diggs for wings I knew they weren't ready for us. They were INTIMIDATED 

4 total turnovers.

- 3 turnover differential and we're going to the half down 1 and ATL had all the momentum. 

The defense only goes on to pitch a 2nd half shutout 

The O adjusted and got away from an ineffective pass O, found adjustments and dominated them on the ground , with Josh only getting a handful of 1st downs from his arm , him, Motor ,Moss and the OL imposed our will n dominated them with Allen throwing for under 175 and 3 picks!

Against a desperate team that needed a W to get to the playoffs, we adjusted in the 2nd half and Dominated !! 

The way they won this makes this a Signature W in the McDermott era

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

This win was uglier than Roseanne Barr's taint.

Wow, quite the stretch for an analogy there!    Not sure I be ever heard a description of her , there , at least !  However , that’ has somehow left an impression and I am not sure I will sleep well tonight !  It was an awful ugly win , most times teams are going to lose with that t/o differential and also allowing a defensive score.  

The other division leaders or winners do t seem to be headed to the playoffs playing that inconsistently, as even the KC loss was with the chiefs still playing very well offensively.   Those ints from Josh just don’t seem to slow down often.this year.   I was much more confident heading into the playoffs last year and look how close we came to losing to the colts !  

Whoever wins the SB has to string together a 3 or 4 game winning streak and this year we have had trouble winning 3 in a row. That level of inconsistency is bothersome.  We keep having different phases break down in different games, as today the special teams ; return game broke down and our passing game was bad when compared to Kc or Cincy’s attacks.    Was it as bad as that visual you described ,,, maybe close!  lol!   

• Like (+1) 1

If this was a statement game then this is the statement: even if Josh Allen plays badly, Buffalo can dominate anyway. 

The Bills found a smash-mouth running game that is impervious to weather. That's HUGE.

If Josh can trust that the team has his back without him having to press, he will be even better. 

Buffalo is growing abilities fast, just in time to peak for the playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.