Lawyers and screwed up logic

Ok, I think he’s toast. A 46 year old man sleeping with children is something I really don’t think is normal, plus I’d like to beat his ape face into oblivion. Damn, couldn’t hold back, sorry.

328783[/snapback]

Though he probably should be toast...it's an interesting case to follow, because the prosecution has SO badly butchered their case. Even if the jury returns a guilty verdict, the prosecution has been so inept that there's very good grounds for appeal. If Jacko spends any time in prison, it'll be a miracle...

Though he probably should be toast...it's an interesting case to follow, because the prosecution has SO badly butchered their case.  Even if the jury returns a guilty verdict, the prosecution has been so inept that there's very good grounds for appeal.  If Jacko spends any time in prison, it'll be a miracle...

328825[/snapback]

Yes it is interesting to follow, its that crash mentality. You know the bastard is guilty, you’re just waiting for the so-called jurors to prove you’re right. But there’s the mystery, as GB would say, Shock and Awe is on the way. How fcked up is that.

This case stinks about as much as the OJ trial. :D

Though he probably should be toast...it's an interesting case to follow, because the prosecution has SO badly butchered their case.  Even if the jury returns a guilty verdict, the prosecution has been so inept that there's very good grounds for appeal.  If Jacko spends any time in prison, it'll be a miracle...

328825[/snapback]

Hopefully at that point someone just blows his head off with a shotgun and we can all get back to Lost. :D

Yes it is interesting to follow, its that crash mentality. You know the bastard is guilty, you’re just waiting for the so-called jurors to prove you’re right. But there’s the mystery, as GB would say, Shock and Awe is on the way. How fcked up is that.

This case stinks about as much as the OJ trial. :D

328856[/snapback]

Worse, I'd say. At least in the OJ trial, all the testimony introduced was relevant to the charges. In this case, the prosecution's expended a lot of energy to prove Jacko's a freak when 1) we all knew that already, and 2) he's not charged with "being a freak".

And the defense starts today. This ought to be a hoot...I fully expect MJ's attorneys to be as deeply rectal-crainally inverted as the prosecution's been.

We had a gang related murder trail where I use to live. They kidnapped 3 girls from a local Hardees and planed to execute them on someone's front yard. The first girl begged them not to shoot her, so they sliced her throat and let her bleed out. They popped the 2nd girl in the head with a pistol. Somehow the 3rd girl got away and later IDed the gang members who did it. Crazy stuff...