Andre Roberts had 101 yard TD return

Saxum

8 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

What I wouldn't give for him over Stevenson.  Kid's nickname should be Mr. Magoo.

Man I am so with you in this. Wish we had kept him.  Was something we just didn’t have to worry about.  Now it’s come to even costing us points in a game.  How lucky were we to overcome 4 turnovers AND a defensive score AND them scoring first ( this year the team scoring first has won almost 75% of the time !).   It was probably a 95% chance based on NFL past results that a team wins with those stats in the wrong direction.  Thank goodness we were playing a team with a clueless head coach and their main weapon went out with a hammy strain for a half!    

But we have gone from thinking about scoring a td on a return to now having given up a safety because of that one decision.  In a league where most games are one possession outcomes , it is a big negative for us at this point.   The guy can’t see lanes in the NFL and is running into his own players.   Seriously, what happened to the guy who returned one in the preseason and caught the pass  that set up the win against the Lions?  I would seriously get his vision checked for color blindness and loss of visual fields now ! Lol!   If he fumbles that second one he bobbled , he would not see the field again this year.  That’s who we are relying on going into the playoffs!?

I would almost just stick Hyde back there now as a punt catcher !  We don’t get great returns , get penalized probably more than 50% of the time on returns , and now we are worrying about fumbles and btw, did you see how he Carry’s the ball after he secures it?  It doesn’t look very secure to me.  Mckenzie worries me less than this guy RIGHT NOW , and the pressure just ratchets up in the playoffs.   Really, this is not how you want your return game just as you enter the lose and go home scenario!  We have one game to finalize  a critical decision !   The only larger concern is Daboll game to game variable play calling regarding the run game and Josh throwing so many ints ! 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/2/2022 at 5:25 PM, Limeaid said:

"Professional return man"

Congratulations.

Paid off for Chargers.

3 TDs on kick returns and 3 TDs on punt returns.

Wanna revisit this now? That he fumbled in a win and in game. That ended up costing his team 7 points 

Edited by Starr Almighty
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.