Antonio Brown strips in EZ and retires mid game? Edit: and now feuding with Bucs

Process

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Antonio Brown should go up on the Bills Wall of Fame. He would've ruined everything if he was excited to play for the Bills.

He would have lasted about 4 minutes under McDermott

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Arians just said he’s no longer on the team

I know some say he may have mental issues or whatever, I don't know for sure so I can't say if he does or not...But to me it's been he's just an a-hole and attention seeking, world revolves around me issue.

But after this today I don't know for sure

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

yes

he played plenty of snaps, but was just another guy today

Star pitched a box score shutout today, but I assume he occupied space as only he can.

EDIT: my snarky comment in no way implies that AB and Star are similarly situated. Star has made rational, defensible decisions based on his own understanding of protecting his personal/family health. I happen to think he's wrong about some things, but he's anything but a diva.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Did the defense player get hurt ramming his head into that rock?

Reminds me of Washington QB which head butted FG post and got a concussion.

I thought that was Frerotte that did it against the padded wall in front of the crowd.  Burfict was always a pos.

48 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Whats worse ; AB refusing to go back into the game or Vontae Davis quitting at halftime ??

The acts themselves are the same.

The way the acts were done is different. Vontae just walked away quietly. AB, as usual, made it all about himself in the most embarrassing manner imaginable.

• Like (+1) 3

You know, I've hated Brady for a long time, but....

That post game press conference and the way he responded regarding AB, could hear the sadness in his voice as a guy just concerned about a friend.

Really, since he's joined the Bucs, been able to appreciate him a lot more in a lot of little ways. 

Scientists around the world are probably rubbing their hands together, frothing at the mouth to get their hands on AB's brain to study the affects of CTE...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

I say prison within 2 years. Long sentence. 

He seems like he has the sort of self-destructive gene that usually sees these sorts of people dead or in jail sooner or later.  I can't disagree with your prediction here.

ab-antonio.gif

The only compassion this guy will ever get from me is when he finally checks himself into a mental health clinic.  Otherwise, he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic and will likely end up broke or in jail in less than 10 years. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

That post game press conference and the way he responded regarding AB, could hear the sadness in his voice as a guy just concerned about a friend.

Really, since he's joined the Bucs, been able to appreciate him a lot more in a lot of little ways. 

Scientists around the world are probably rubbing their hands together, frothing at the mouth to get their hands on AB's brain to study the affects of CTE...

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Does he still force his children to make out with him?

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.