JA17 in Canton

Buffalo716

https://www.wivb.com/sports/josh-allens-jersey-cleats-from-week-16-added-to-pro-football-hof/

After torching the Patriots last Sunday.. our very own Josh Allen became the first player in NFL history to throw for a hundred passing touchdowns and rush for 20 more in his first four NFL seasons ...

To acknowledge this feat Josh Allen's game Jersey and cleats will be enshrined in the Hall of Fame

The present and future of the NFL

The best dual threat quarterback in the league  

Buffalo's very own Josh Allen

• Like (+1) 14
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 17
  • Thank you (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Was checking out other players. Murray has a  chance to join the club next year but he's got to stay healthy. He'll need to throw about 30 TD's which would be a career high.

Watson was very close in his first four years. Three rushing TD's shy. 

Jackson is 16 passing TD's shy so he won't be making it. 

The “right Josh” already has his bust in the HOF.

image.thumb.jpeg.22abf571515fb431e6c9c6d1d3558a05.jpeg

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If you have never been to the pro football HOF, I highly recommend. It is SO cool. And I will be going back to get a pic of Josh’s display. 

When you do please post a pic of Allen's gear!

And maybe one of you so we know you aren't a robot 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

https://www.wivb.com/sports/josh-allens-jersey-cleats-from-week-16-added-to-pro-football-hof/

After torching the Patriots last Sunday.. our very own Josh Allen became the first player in NFL history to throw for a hundred passing touchdowns and rush for 20 more in his first four NFL seasons ...

To acknowledge this feat Josh Allen's game Jersey and cleats will be enshrined in the Hall of Fame

They should just get his bust ready now...

• Agree 1

1 More Rushing TD in the last two games and it is the 30/100 club.  Already the 25/100 club. 

Of course I will add, too bad McD was so conservative with him the first two years or #'s would be higher (and probably ints too).

Interesting that Lamar only has 21 rushing TD's.

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Eyeroll 3

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Rex Ryan will be making a visit soon!

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Rex Ryan will be making a visit soon!

He's probably already called Josh...

"Hey umm this is Wrex Ryan.. this might sound a little strange Josh.. but umm.. I was wondering if I could stop by later and ... Ummm maybe sniff your feet?  Or  umm at least have my wife sniff your feet and I watch"?

51 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

They should just get his bust ready now...

On opening day 2019 I took a bus ride to NJ to see the Bills play the Jets.  The Jets fans in the 2 seats in front of me started making jokes about Josh being so inaccurate.  I leaned forward and told them that 1) Josh was better than Darnold & 2) Josh would end up in the Hall of Fame.  I hope those 2 guys remember being told that in September 2019.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Allen is also only 185 yards from passing Mayfield for the lead in class of 2018 QB passing yards...obviously it will depend on how many yards Mayfield throws for, but once Allen passes him, I don't ever see him catching up again.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

1 More Rushing TD in the last two games and it is the 30/100 club.  Already the 25/100 club. 

Of course I will add, too bad McD was so conservative with him the first two years or #'s would be higher (and probably ints too).

Interesting that Lamar only has 21 rushing TD's.

I think it is because at the goalline teams sell out more to stop your tendencies...Ravens are a running team so passing works better for them down there since teams expect a run...Lamar has probably thrown more TD's under 8 yards than any QB in the NFL the past 4 years.  

Same with the Bills...teams expect pass so it makes it easier to hit them with a run, especially from the QB position.

Edited by Big Turk

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

If you have never been to the pro football HOF, I highly recommend. It is SO cool. And I will be going back to get a pic of Josh’s display. 

That’s awesome, Yolo.

What are some things that stand out to you on why it’s such a great experience

I’ve never been so was wondering. Also, how much does it cost to get in?

10 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

That’s awesome, Yolo.

What are some things that stand out to you on why it’s such a great experience

I’ve never been so was wondering. Also, how much does it cost to get in?

I want to say 20 or so to get in? There is so much Bills related stuff and if you like nfl history, it’s just really interesting all around.  The year that I went was the spring right  after the eagles beat the pats in the SB. There is a “virtual SB experience” room where you sit in stadium seats and it shows you the game in very condensed version on this giant surround screen but it has all the highlights and the “stadium” rotates. Hard to describe but it was awesome. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Its a Taskerless hall and unworthy of of my time

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.