Joe Gatto leaving Impractical Jokers

Royale with Cheese

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

*****, he was my favorite.

Stinks. He was probably the best one. But I suspect he will be back after a break. 

by the way, I haven’t watched this show in a few years. I feel like I sort of “discovered” the show though— watched from the very beginning and clued my friends and family into it. 

46 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Stinks. He was probably the best one. But I suspect he will be back after a break. 

by the way, I haven’t watched this show in a few years. I feel like I sort of “discovered” the show though— watched from the very beginning and clued my friends and family into it. 

I mostly watch reruns.  Seems in the last few years, there’s more set ups….but still love the show.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1

Apparently he’s also divorcing his wife.

Show won’t survive without him.  Definitely the funniest and will do anything for a gag.

Only way to possibly keep it going is add a new member.  Only person they could is Joey Fatone who’s been on the show.  Totally changes the dynamic if it’s not the original cast.

Edited by davefan66

It would be a pretty odd joke...

He and his wife just split up. He said he’s leaving the show because he needs to focus on being a father and spending more time with his family, but he’s proud of the impractical jokers brand he helped build.

It sounds like he’s leaving to maybe try and save his marriage.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.