I found a finger in my chili

Turned out it was my own and it was still attatched because I was eating chili with my hands.  :doh:  Any lawyers out there want to take my case?  I'm suffering some severe emotional trauma. 

PTR

326691[/snapback]

Promo, I'm a lawyer and I have one thing to say:

Anyone who eats chili with their hands, especially Wendy's chili, which isn't very good to begin with, is an idiot.

Mike

Turned out it was my own and it was still attatched because I was eating chili with my hands.  :doh:  Any lawyers out there want to take my case?  I'm suffering some severe emotional trauma. 

PTR

326691[/snapback]

Chewbacca is a wookie from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about that; that does not make sense. Why would a wookie, an 8 foot tall wookie, want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall ewoks? That does not make sense! But more importantly, you have to ask yourself, ‘what does that have to do with this case?' Nothing. Ladies and Gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case. It does not make sense!

lawyers = RJ

Turned out it was my own and it was still attatched because I was eating chili with my hands.  0:)  Any lawyers out there want to take my case?  I'm suffering some severe emotional trauma. 

PTR

326691[/snapback]

Your problems are even bigger than you thought. That aint chili! :doh:

Anyone who eats chili with their hands, especially Wendy's chili, which isn't very good to begin with, is an idiot.

Mike

327808[/snapback]

Glad yer feeling better! :doh:

Mike

327808[/snapback]

Finally someone who understands me!!!!!

I am meant to be handled with care, be "kinder and more gentle" to Wendy's Chili

Mike

327808[/snapback]

Did I EVER say it was Wndy's Chili???? Hmmm???? My momma always say "when you assume, you make an a$$ of "u" and "me!"

PTR