Yet Again, The Right Doesn’t Understand Freedom of Speech Doesn’t Mean Freedom from Consequences

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

what’s the point that you are making?

Getting bailed out = avoiding consequences. Pretty simple concept that I know you understand but are pretending not to.

16 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Boil it down. The guy said dumb stuff to make Christmas political and vulgar.

Here’s now facing consequences of his actions.

Now you’re saying he should have no personal responsibility and shouldn’t face any consequences? Huh? 

Do feel the same about anybody whoever said "F**k [insert right wing politician here]"? In before "wHaTaBoUtIsM".

Just now, gobills404 said:

Getting bailed out = avoiding consequences. Pretty simple concept that I know you understand but are pretending not to.

Do feel the same about anybody whoever said "F**k [insert right wing politician here]"? In before "wHaTaBoUtIsM".

Love that you’re doing whataboutism is a post about whataboutism.

Were taking about this guy. Just this guy. Let’s not what our so and so let’s discuss the actions and consequences this guy. Just this guy is facing.

This thread is about THIS GUY! So what should we talk about, hey! This guy! Not what about some guy this thread isn’t about.

40 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Whataboutism is just a codeword for "we don't play by the same rules." 

Trust me bro, we know.

It's an instinctive response people who prioritize political parties over their own values use when their hypocrisy is pointed out.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Love that you’re doing whataboutism is a post about whataboutism.

Were taking about this guy. Just this guy. Let’s not what our so and so let’s discuss the actions and consequences this guy. Just this guy is facing.

This thread is about THIS GUY! So what should we talk about, hey! This guy! Not what about some guy this thread isn’t about.

"Noooo you're not allowed to point out my hypocrisy that's a heckin no good whataboutism. You're only allowed to talk about what I tell you."

007B9991-8B8F-465D-921E-2924ADFBF272.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

It's an instinctive response people who prioritize political parties over their own values use when their hypocrisy is pointed out.

"Noooo you're not allowed to point out my hypocrisy that's a heckin no good whataboutism. You're only allowed to talk about what I tell you."

007B9991-8B8F-465D-921E-2924ADFBF272.jpeg

Love that pic!

To be on topic that has to be exactly what the Let’s Go Brandon guy is doing now that he’s said  what he’s said and his actions are having real life consequences.

#personalresponsibility 

Great post! I couldn’t find a better pic of the guy.

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

I hope everyone here is sick of these right wing snowflakes that can’t live with the consequences of their actions. Party of personal responsibility my ***.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/27/opinions/lets-go-brandon-schmeck-obeidallah/index.html

But even worse than the cowardice of being PC when it comes to political insults is that Schmeck is now doing the cliché conservative move of saying he's being unfairly criticized because people have slammed his "joke." Schmeck complained to The Oregonian about threatening calls he received after the livestream, saying, "now I am being attacked for utilizing my freedom of speech." 

Aww, poor "victim" Schmeck. Apparently, he thinks he should be able to tell Biden to basically go f**k himself while on a family friendly holiday call, but no one should be able to take issue with his actions.

Sorry, that's not how freedom of speech works. If you want to troll a president to apparently make others on the right happy, you can expect criticism. If you don't want criticism because you are painfully thin-skinned, then don't say "Let's go Brandon" on a live Christmas Eve special. It's as simple as that.

Imagine being this triggered by a simple expression.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Imagine being this triggered by a simple expression.

Again, great point on this thread. Thanks!

This dude made an action. He’s now facing consequences of such action.

Now he’s triggered by peoples simple expressions towards his action.

As a person whom I’m sure understands personal responsibility gets that he should face all this personal responsibility he’s now facing from actions he did.

13 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

As a person whom I’m sure understands personal responsibility gets that he should face all this personal responsibility he’s now facing from actions he did.

I think he should face consequences.  Elected office.

33 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

he told a joke. I think people are so triggered because it was obvious joe had no idea what the joke was. People take this way too serious

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

he told a joke. I think people are so triggered because it was obvious joe had no idea what the joke was. People take this way too serious

What he says doesn’t matter. The point here is he any cope with the responsibility of his actions.

personal responsibility!

3 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

I hope everyone here is sick of these right wing snowflakes that can’t live with the consequences of their actions. Party of personal responsibility my ***.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/27/opinions/lets-go-brandon-schmeck-obeidallah/index.html

But even worse than the cowardice of being PC when it comes to political insults is that Schmeck is now doing the cliché conservative move of saying he's being unfairly criticized because people have slammed his "joke." Schmeck complained to The Oregonian about threatening calls he received after the livestream, saying, "now I am being attacked for utilizing my freedom of speech." 

Aww, poor "victim" Schmeck. Apparently, he thinks he should be able to tell Biden to basically go f**k himself while on a family friendly holiday call, but no one should be able to take issue with his actions.

Sorry, that's not how freedom of speech works. If you want to troll a president to apparently make others on the right happy, you can expect criticism. If you don't want criticism because you are painfully thin-skinned, then don't say "Let's go Brandon" on a live Christmas Eve special. It's as simple as that.

Have you lost your mind? The story is NOT that someone said something bad to the President (which he shouldn’t have). The story is that our clearly mentally challenged President repeated it without a clue as to what was going on! And apparently “Dr” Jill is just as freaking clueless! If nothing else, this one crude joke exposed the President as being in real trouble….which should scare EVERYONE! 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Have you lost your mind? The story is NOT that someone said something bad to the President (which he shouldn’t have). The story is that our clearly mentally challenged President repeated it without a clue as to what was going on! And apparently “Dr” Jill is just as freaking clueless! If nothing else, this one crude joke exposed the President as being in real trouble….which scare EVERYONE! 

Biden played it off as a joke. The Brandon thing is so below the office of the President they don’t care. It’s a dumb thing and I’m glad the President isn’t wasting his time focusing, thinking or learning about.

The story of the thread tho, is yet another right wing person not understanding personal responsibility and that his actions have consequences and freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.

• Haha (+1) 1

Biden played it off as a joke. The Brandon thing is so below the office of the President they don’t care. It’s a dumb thing and I’m glad the President isn’t wasting his time focusing, thinking or learning about.

The story of the thread tho, is yet another right wing person not understanding personal responsibility and that his actions have consequences and freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.

Give me a break! You’re head is far up your arse it has to be pitch black. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Biden had no idea what the reference was and it was obvious to anyone watching that clip.  Shortly after the Brandon drop you could see him glitch a bit as he tried to stitch together a question about where the Brandon dropper was from.  He struggle with some really tough words there, one being “where” and the other “Oregon”. 

On the other hand you should be thrilled if you’re glad the president “isn’t focusing or thinking…”.  He’s delivering there in a big way. 

As for dropping “Let’s go Brandon” on Biden and the good Doctor, the world can be a tough place to navigate.   It probably shouldn’t have surprised him that some crazies would phone in death threats and that wouldn’t be the story.  I read somewhere that he’s a former law enforcement officer and presumably armed, so that’s a plus if things get ugly.  

Just now, Doc said:

So I think we're all in agreement that the Dems are the party of no responsibility at all?

Deflection.

This thread proves more that that the description fits the right wing,

Guys says something stupid. Faces consequences and is a snowflake.

Other right wing snowflakes hear about it and don’t say he should face consequences.

So, yea… nowhere in this thread is evidence of left wing not having responsibility but the right wing having no personal responsibility is running rampant.

Feel free to start a new thread about left wing responsibility that stays on topic for that thread tho!

Deflection.

This thread proves more that that the description fits the right wing,

Guys says something stupid. Faces consequences and is a snowflake.

Other right wing snowflakes hear about it and don’t say he should face consequences.

So, yea… nowhere in this thread is evidence of left wing not having responsibility but the right wing having no personal responsibility is running rampant.

Feel free to start a new thread about left wing responsibility that stays on topic for that thread tho!

Ah yes, the one guy who makes a joke and is aghast when the MSM tries to get him killed is emblematic of a whole party.  Good one.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ah yes, the one guy who makes a joke and is aghast when the MSM tries to get him killed is emblematic of a whole party.  Good one.

I wouldn’t call it a joke. It’s so childish it doesn’t really hit the level of a joke.

But putting that aside, the context was sayingF U Biden on a kids Christmas special. Remember all the attacks on Christmas. Imagine if Rudolph ended with thanks Rudolph for leading the way oh and F U Nixon.

But again, we are getting past the point.

The point here and the point of the thread is the thing you right wingers lost. Personal responsibility.

He said what he said. He later came out as proud of it. Then he later hated the consequences of his actions.

That is persona responsibility. Own up to what you do. As we’ve seen, he doesn’t. As we’ve seen from our right wing friends here, it’s something they no longer care about.

Thats the thread. Let’s get one of our right wing friends on here to just say yes he needs to live with the consequences of his actions (don’t even need to say he was right or wrong)

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I wouldn’t call it a joke. It’s so childish it doesn’t really hit the level of a joke.

But putting that aside, the context was sayingF U Biden on a kids Christmas special. Remember all the attacks on Christmas. Imagine if Rudolph ended with thanks Rudolph for leading the way oh and F U Nixon.

But again, we are getting past the point.

The point here and the point of the thread is the thing you right wingers lost. Personal responsibility.

He said what he said. He later came out as proud of it. Then he later hated the consequences of his actions.

That is persona responsibility. Own up to what you do. As we’ve seen, he doesn’t. As we’ve seen from our right wing friends here, it’s something they no longer care about.

Thats the thread. Let’s get one of our right wing friends on here to just say yes he needs to live with the consequences of his actions (don’t even need to say he was right or wrong)

what consequences should he face for this? Some dumbass people called him and threatened him right? Do you think people should threaten him with death over this?  

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

what consequences should he face for this? Some dumbass people called him and threatened him right? Do you think people should threaten him with death over this?  

Id say fired for one from his profession but he’s a right winger so he’s probably living on welfare. Places not wanting to serve a grinch at a restaurant, generally being ostracized from civilization is good too.

But hey! Watch how easy this is. Not hard at all.

Yes, if people are shown to give him death threats then they should face consequences.

See now that works. You made one post questioning personal responsibility and I responded what the left would say.

I make posts about personal responsibility and none of our right wingers have said he should have personal responsibility for his actions.