Whoa! 11 Jags head to covid list...just now

phypon

15 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

He’s right, the rules are hurting the team, not him. They’re asinine. Why has the standard changed where is it ok for people now to go back after 5 days when they’ve contracted the virus, because there is no standard, making them up as they go. There’s no data suggesting that a non-vaccinated person is more dangerous than a vaccinated.

These are the rules the NFL made with agreement from the NFLPA so if you want to play in the NFL you need to follow the rules.  If not then HE is hurting the team.

No different than if you want to drive a car, there are rules that say you can't drive 100MPH down the road, you need to follow the rules.

1 hour ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Lots of people said we had no way to win with our COVID issues. Sometimes things like this happens and teams find new things that worked almost by accident.

I think McKenzies speed surprised them and added a dimension our O was lacking- a true speedster at WR

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Yep. Texans won yesterday with all their covid issues and Rams upset the Cardinals a couple weeks back with guys on the Covid list. I would like to see Miami win out but they need to be on upset alert tonight. I expect the Saints defense to bring it.

I wonder how much of it is teams having no idea how to game plan against the new guys. Ten got us last year missing a ton of guys 

54 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I’m just trying to point out hypocracy but you’re right, I digress. 

They ask, he answers

You claim the "media" makes up stuff Beasley says, but that just not true at all. The media, like everyone else, quoted exactly what he said on social media and on film. In fact, I've never heard Beasley say that he's been misquoted.  The problem is, what he's says is untrue or at best, misleading. 

• Simon locked this topic