1/2/22 Falcons at Bills

eball

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Since we are talking about horrible Bills/Falcons memories, anyone remember this dandy? 2013 Toronto game, where more “fans” were wearing Falcons jerseys than Bills ones:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331201002

Here is a far better game, still a Bills loss but entertaining.

If you want to see Deion Sanders run down Don Beebe, that's around the 2:24:00 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8pIc9iaChA

Edited by Mark Vader
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

My fish is bigger than yours bro, since 2004 for me sadly. Not because I didn't want to that's for sure. Unfortunately it couldn't be helped but expecting to finally get back next season lord willing.

We should hold hands when we are in the final moments of our Super Bowl victory.  Allen gets that final first down where they can just kneel it.

I brushed my fingers on yours waiting for you to grip mine and you do.  We look at each other, smile and then look up at the screen again.  

This is not ghey.

15 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Holy ***** your coming up to the city of good neighbors? 

Too bad I'm out of town this week

Are you talking about Sheboygan, WI?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

We should hold hands when we are in the final moments of our Super Bowl victory.  Allen gets that final first down where they can just kneel it.

I brushed my fingers on yours waiting for you to grip mine and you do.  We look at each other, smile and then look up at the screen again.  

This is not ghey.

I'm sure I will do that with someone if they win the Super Bowl. My emotions will be over the top so it will be very easy to take advantage of me. Please be gentle

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is not ghey.

Are you talking about Sheboygan, WI?

Yes good ol Sheboygan 

My home away from home for year's

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

That's truly vomit-inducing... 

But hey, that running game was nasty! CJ Spiller & Fred Jackson putting up nearly 200 yards & 2 TD's was great!

Edit: And 6 sacks (4 between Hughes, M. Williams & Dareus) from that great pass rush we used to have.

Those Toronto games were truly a low point for this franchise…we’ve come a long way, I think.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

14 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Since we are talking about horrible Bills/Falcons memories, anyone remember this dandy? 2013 Toronto game, where more “fans” were wearing Falcons jerseys than Bills ones:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331201002

Every Bills game hosted in Toronto should be stricken from the record books.  None of that ever seemed real to me.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Here is a far better game, still a Bills loss but entertaining.

If you want to see Deion Sanders run down Don Beebe, that's around the 2:24:00 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8pIc9iaChA

what an entertaining game! Amazing that Deion was on the kickoff team! 

edit: and talk about inept coverage on that last drive by the Bills (specifically Odomes and Kelso)! 

Edited by Miyagi-Do Karate
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bob in STL said:

Every Bills game hosted in Toronto should be stricken from the record books.  Not of that ever seemed real to me.  

That crap feels like it was a lifetime ago. Holy hell what a disgrace.

That said, there's got to be some hot takes coming out of Atlanta, with the line being what it is.

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Why do you suck Emmanuel sanders?  Such a disappointment.  Still holding out hope he can be a factor and that he’ll make a play that will go down among the best in bills history…….but wth manny???  Y u so bad now?

I'd honestly sit him until the playoffs. Let him reset/re energize and use him in the tournament. His experience will be of much use there. Same with Beasley. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'd honestly sit him until the playoffs. Let him reset/re energize and use him in the tournament. His experience will be of much use there. Same with Beasley. 

If anyone is slightly banged up, rest them.  Play someone like Sanders more to get us through these last two games.  

Last thing I want is for us to pull a 2020 and get to the playoffs with a WR crew collectively hobbled. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Greedy wish here.

I would like Josh to throw for 4 tds to beat his mark of 37 passing touchdowns last year.  I believe he’ll do it, anyways, but I want him to do it in 16 games.

I'd like to see him throw 14

• Awesome! (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I don’t think that really helps.  They just don’t seem to be in sync.  They need to figure it out and I don’t see how sitting will help what is going on with 17 and 1.  Jmo 

that said, I’d rather have Diggs, Davis, Beasley and Isaiah out there over him. He should get some run this week with Davis out again.  Maybe Cole too. I know he’s Eligible to come off but ya never know 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.