12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Reading the Patriots Twitter, the comments are astounding. Some saying the refs cost them the game 😳. That one call where Hughes tapped Jones out of bounds and they picked up the flag is the only bad call I can think of that went against them and that's even debatable 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Reading the Patriots Twitter, the comments are astounding. Some saying the refs cost them the game 😳. That one call where Hughes tapped Jones out of bounds and they picked up the flag is the only bad call I can think of that went against them and that's even debatable 

They're actually BLAMING THE OFFICIALS.  You can't make it up. And I've seen quite a few of them call Milano's late hit on Jones "dirty."  Which is ridiculous.

Oh, well. They're gonna have to get used to this.  We're the boss now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

But that's the thing. Fans see what they want. Every effing gameday here people are talking about how the refs are hosing the Bills or are in favour of the other team.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

I'm so excited!!! The first game would have been like this if not for the wind. Mac Jones is trash. The announcers propping him up are a JOKE. HE GOT EXPOSEDDDDD!! ALLEN IS MVP!

We should have won the first regardless.

Jones isn't trash but Allen is way better

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.