Interesting Rumor on New England Sports radio today.

clearwater cadet

Sorry didnt see this listed.  Just to start with, I believe the entire New England sports media is a bunch of jackasses, but I heard something interested today.  They were surprised the line moved for the Pats from 1.5 to 2.5 once they announced the Beasley was placed on the Covid reserved list, they felt to was a big swing for a WR.  They were convinced the Bills have multiple big name player that will come up positive today, and that someone in Vegas must know something, and that some reporter in NYC had heard similar?  They went on to speculate on how they believe the bills are the most unvaccinated team in the league etc, etc.  

Edited by clearwater cadet

People outside Buffalo think Cole Beasley is way more important to us than he is.  He’s also an extremely well known public figure.  Dude is still trending on Twitter today. 

Wouldn’t shock me that his news moved casual bettors. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, clearwater cadet said:

Sorry didnt see this listed.  Just to start with, I believe the entire New England sports media is a bunch of jackasses, but I heard something interested today.  They were surprised the line moved for the Pats from 1.5 to 2.5 once they announced the Beasley was placed on the Covid reserved list, they felt to was a big swing for a WR.  They were convinced the Bills have multiple big name player that will come up positive today, and that someone in Vegas must know something, and that some reporter in NYC had heard similar?  They went on to speculate on how they believe the bills are the most unvaccinated team in the league etc, etc.  

If the Bills were down multiple big name guys it would be far bigger than a point

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon locked this topic