Demented Biden Fails At This Too!!

Irv

Demented Biden can't even train a dog.  Pathetic.  If you're too demented and frail to train a dog, how can you deal with Russia, North Korea, and China?  What a loser.  What a mess!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-to-get-new-dog-and-cat-as-current-dog-gets-rehomed

german-shepherd-field.jpg

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Irv said:

Demented Biden can't even train a dog.  Pathetic.  If you're too demented and frail to train a dog, how can you deal with Russia, North Korea, and China?  What a loser.  What a mess!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-to-get-new-dog-and-cat-as-current-dog-gets-rehomed

german-shepherd-field.jpg

Give up your dog, because he is biting staff in the whitehouse and bring one in right behind him. I bet Joe thinks it is the same dog 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He's driving you dingbats nuts!! 

Good job Joe! 

Author of such favorite threads like:

Trump 2024? 

Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

Trump’s Post Presidency—What Will He Do?

Wants the board to know that he "sees" how obsessed we are with Biden...........LOL

Making fun of Joe's diversion job with a new puppy announcement is what the majority of the country is doing,

But tibsy/gator  can't see that.  😂

If trump had got a German Shepard and called him "Commander", he would have been called a Nazi.........😎

Maybe Joe can call him "Commie" for short

Never forget their last run at"Joe is good, he owns a dog" during the campaign.

Poor Major.......we hardly knew yee.

• Like (+1) 2

Maybe he can call him Xi Jinping seeing as that's Joes best friend ---- I'm Just serious  😆 ...

But I had a German Shepard (best dog i ever had) & they are very protective & usually Shepard's are the type of dog that is loyal to only those that brought him up so for him to be around all the new people that he is now after the possibility of being raised around only Bidens family it doesn't surprise me that some people got bit .

My dog also had bitten a couple of people due to different circumstances & if you didn't tell him it was okay when new or strange people were around he would not be very nice and let them know they were not welcome . 

So Tibs you need to be careful around German Shepard's because they don't take to strange people just saying 😂 . 

• Agree 1