Good Losman Read

Linky

"It's night and day," Moulds says of Losman's transformation. "Last spring, he didn't even know what he was supposed to do on certain plays. Now, he knows what all 11 guys are supposed to do on every play."

The play would have resulted in a sack if the cement-footed Bledsoe had been at quarterback. A big reason the Bills drafted Losman in the first round is because he can make something out of nothing. Despite playing behind a shaky line at Tulane in his four years, Losman dodged enough defenders to throw for 60 touchdowns and run for 10 more. He accomplished all that even though he was a starter for only his last two years.

Truly.

But it's a welcome change of pace from the doom-n-gloom that's so prevalent among Bills fans.

326304[/snapback]

You know, it's just these kind of "stories" that cause people to become cynical.

I long for the good ol' days, when most sports stories dealt with what happened on the field instead of being given the Disney treatment...

Yeah Pitoniak is a floppy tool.

Its funny you should mention the disneyfication of sports. I took this sports media class this semester at UB and that was one o fthe things we discussed. I guess disney holds an annual seminar for sports teams to come check out about customer treatment and all this other stuff. It was pretty interesting.