Anthony Thomas a Cowboy

First of all, you don't let TH walk until it is perfectly clear that nobody in the universe has a need for him. Then and only then do you let him go.

Second of all, does anyone else find it a bit odd that you have an avatar that is a photo of one of the guys on the board? I know you spend a lot of time in cramped quarters with other sailors, but do you really want to take your man fetishes in public like that?

326295[/snapback]

Cramped quarters? Thats for Marines and Army grunts son. We sleep in "Berthing" space which are quite nice, clean, and well air conditioned. If your going to post a insult, do some "research" on the topic before making a complete ass of yourself. I Notice yours change once a week with some sleeze 2 dollar model? Is there a problem with your old lady's pic up there? Can you shrink it up?

As for TH, im saying that Buffalo should keep him around if there is a no-go on a trade. But I do think Philly or the Vikes will come knocking when their injury prone RBs go down....

Hey, what's all this crap people are giving Navy Bills fan?

None of you other guys are out there defending the country fer chrissakes!

He's a Hulk Hogan fan, it means a lot to him. He's man enough to cry when something affects him deeply.

Are you guys who criticize Navy afraid to shed a tear? Is that some sign of real manhood to you? Give it a rest.

He's a Hulk Hogan fan, it means a lot to him. He's man enough to cry when something affects him deeply.

Are you guys who criticize Navy afraid to shed a tear? Is that some sign of real manhood to you? Give it a rest.

326410[/snapback]

umm, excuse me. i don't care what you're defending. if you call hulk hogan your "hero" you've got issues. if you cry over anything hulk hogan does i suggest that some sort of medical attention is in order.

that is all, sailor.

326410[/snapback]

Its nothing man, fun on a message board with some. I got my likes in life and others have theirs. Post like that tend to just bring a a couple more morons than the normal post. You got to let guys vent. A job at walmart can be stressfull!

Nothing says our draft choice from Louisville can't man the position.

326192[/snapback]

I think Darin is onto something. I did hear a report on our local Channel 4 that one guy who looked good at camp was the RB Gates from Louisville. Showed a little better burst than expected.

Now I see why Thomas left Buffalo without a contract: :lol:

Cowboys | Thomas Contract Update - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 4 May 2005 16:35:52 -0700

DallasCowboys.com reports the one-year contract signed by RB Anthony Thomas with the Dallas Cowboys was valued at $1 million. He received a $400,000 signing bonus and he is scheduled to make a $600,000 base salary for the 2005 season.