Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Postgame thread

Hapless Bills Fan

34 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It was pretty much the same level as that rams saints playoff game a few years ago imo…just wasn’t a playoff game so it won’t get the same exposure. Huge mismatch with Davis on diggs and he lost the battle and had to try to take diggs to the ground to prevent the td 

I think they were also dog tired...Romo said something about it. DB's get grabby when they're tired...

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

It's SO true...The good/bad fortune factor has been SO out-of-whack this season...It really has been weird...

What really irked me about this game is that there were like 4 or 5 “50/50” balls and none of them went our way.  Two Bucs balls tipped straight up in the air; Dane Jackson tip/near interception; and Richard Sherman/knox ball up for grabs (picked by Sherman). 

we get even one of those, and it is

probably a win. Just some flukey stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

We just took the defending Super Bowl champs to Overtime despite horrible officiating.  There's no reason to think we can't win the next four.

Not if the first half team shows up. The same one that played vs Jax, Indy and Ne. 

1 hour ago, JGMcD2 said:

Well for starters… this team has won back to back games this year. 

Dude… have you looked at anyone else?

We currently have the tiebreaker over the teams behind us… 

Not Indy or pit

This game was a thriller and the Bills ended up on the wrong side. On the road against a monster team this happens. Bills can still make the playoffs and see what happens (although going on the road the whole way is not going to be easy and is the reason why I think Super Bowl aspirations are cooked.)

But what really pissed me off is not going for it on 4th down both late in the third around mid field and at the end of regulation. Let Josh Allen decide the game not leave it up to anyone else. There was plenty of time on the clock to spike the ball and still have about 12 to 15 seconds left had they made the line to gain but not the end zone. They would have had two shots at the end zone before a 4th and goal situation where they still could have decided to kick it if they wanted or taken one last shot.

Just disappointed overall with this game. I think had they pulled this comeback off it is a completely different outlook for the rest of the season.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

This game was a thriller and the Bills ended up on the wrong side. On the road against a monster team this happens. Bills can still make the playoffs and see what happens (although going on the road the whole way is not going to be easy and is the reason why I think Super Bowl aspirations are cooked.)

But what really pissed me off is not going for it on 4th down both late in the third around mid field and at the end of regulation. Let Josh Allen decide the game not leave it up to anyone else. There was plenty of time on the clock to spike the ball and still have about 12 to 15 seconds left had they made the line to gain but not the end zone. They would have had two shots at the end zone before a 4th and goal situation where they still could have decided to kick it if they wanted or taken one last shot.

Just disappointed overall with this game. I think had they pulled this comeback off it is a completely different outlook for the rest of the season.

The failure to go for the TD at the end of regulation was an absolute killer, although I’m sure many here disagree.  No way do I let TB and his friends in the black and white stripes have another chance at it. Gotta win the game there.  I so wish Frank Reich was our coach.

Edited by mannc

7 minutes ago, mannc said:

The failure to go for the TD at the end of regulation was an absolute killer, although I’m sure many here disagree.  No way do I let TB and his friends in the black and white stripes have another chance at it. Gotta win the game there.  I so wish Frank Reich was our coach.

I would of loved that

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

The loss to Tennessee when we could have kicked a field goal and had 15 minutes and potentially one possession vs putting it all on one play…that was heartbreaking

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.