With Everett out...

I was doing some research on him. He's 6'3-1/2" and 265#. He's an excellent blocker and short-yardage receiver. The problem is he runs about a 5.00 40-yard and is athletically limited. Maybe I should be propping up Rod Trafford instead? Arrrgggghhhh!

Oh and while I was looking up info on Cieslak, someone with "inside info" said that Everett was basically TD's pick, and (TE coach) Miller and Clements thought he wasn't polished enough to do what the Bills want. Take it FWIW, but he might have been no more than a project this year anyway. Oh well, we'll never know, and it still sucks because he'll be behind the curve even more now!

Dam, while I am sure this kid did not want Everett to get hurt, think he is thanking his lucky stars about now. Undrafted, and now second on the depth chart after a three day minicamp. Boy cant make the team now, he really must suck

Dam, while I am sure this kid did not want Everett to get hurt, think he is thanking his lucky stars about now. Undrafted, and now second on the depth chart after a three day minicamp. Boy cant make the team now, he really must suck

I don't know if you could necessarily say he sucks if he doesn't make the team. Campbell and Euhus are expected back, and Neufeld and Trafford have spent time with the Bills and aren't a raw, undrafted rookie from a non-Division 1-A school. I'd say if he makes the roster, it means he's better than we thought.