December 6, 2021 Gameday Bills vs. Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

I’d be lying if I said I felt good about tonight’s game...In fact, I don’t like anything about this matchup...

I feel like we are Rocky Balboa going up against Clubber Lang...

Edited by JaCrispy

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Everything about this game plays right into our weaknesses.

Whatever. We’re going to lose. Mac will play like trash but he’ll still get hyped to the moon. 

Post game press conferences will be full of dumb cliches.

Imagine that. The biggest weakness of the team that plays in the windiest stadium…..is playing in the wind.  😂 

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Whatever. We’re going to lose. Mac will play like trash but he’ll still get hyped to the moon. 

"We have to do better.....starting with me.  There were some plays he'd like to have back.

It's hard to win in the NFL."

That's your post game presser right there

Edited by BIGFOOTspaceman

I feel the doom growing.

Snap out of it!  For the sake of pete, they're coming to our house.  They have the better coach, but it's not by miles. We have the better QB, and that IS by miles.

It's a division game, so anything can happen - but strictly based on "better overall team," no one rational would say that's the Pats.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’d be lying if I said I felt good about tonight’s game...In fact, I don’t like anything about this matchup...

I feel like we are Rocky Balboa going up against Clubber Lang...

I will be shocked if the bills win. And that’s why I’ll watch 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Mac Jones and his sub 10" hands vs Josh Allen's 10.25" hands in a wind storm is no contest.    Load up the box and then capitalize on Jones' inability to spin it through the wind.   Allen will surprise tonight, with his ability to push the ball through hurricane force winds.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did you forget about the 6’5 245 battering ram at QB who can take off?

No.  Im not saying we are going to lose.  Im just saying that wind will affect our team more than their team IMO.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

I feel the doom growing.

Snap out of it!  For the sake of pete, they're coming to our house.  They have the better coach, but it's not by miles. We have the better QB, and that IS by miles.

It's a division game, so anything can happen - but strictly based on "better overall team," no one rational would say that's the Pats.

The weather is not going to allow Allen to outshine Jones, that's part of the problem here.

Then again, Josh might be able to run loose like a wild gazelle!  

I can see him ad libbing a lot in this game tonight....and getting serious yardage with his feet.

Snow is falling at the stadium right now.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

Certainly hope you are correct. Stopping the Pats run is certainly a big key to the Bills winning. No doubt, Star and Edmunds will be a huge addition. 

How will Star, Feliciano. and Brown perform? Will they be healthy enough to play at a high level? Will they suffer any lingering effects from being sick or being out? It's really not clear cut. How does the Bills secondary play without their star lockdown CB?  

Star and brown were on the Covid list for a pretty short time…it’s a bit of a guess but I’m assuming they were unvaccinated with little to no symptoms but tested positive so they were forced to be out the minimum 10 days. Not to mention star is gonna take snaps from Harrison Phillips who was essentially playing on one leg so even if he’s a bit below 100% it’s still a huge upgrade.   Feliciano may not be 100% 

12 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

So negative.