Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

North Korea Now Sending Troops to Ukraine to Fight Alongside Russians

Rick Moran 

North Korea is already supplying Russia with tens of thousands of 155MM artillery shells and other military supplies in exchange for Russian food and oil the impoverished nation desperately needs.

Now, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is sending his soldiers to fight side by side with Russians in Ukraine.

"As Russia and North Korea have signed a mutual treaty akin to a military alliance, the possibility of such a deployment is highly likely," South Korea's defense chief told the country's parliament, adding that more of Pyongyang's soldiers are likely to be deployed.

https://pjmedia.com/rick-moran/2024/10/09/north-korea-now-sending-troops-to-ukraine-to-fight-alongside-russians-n4933201

https://www.politico.eu/article/north-korean-soldiers-are-likely-fighting-in-ukraine-seouls-defense-minister-says/

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/8/2024 at 6:46 PM, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

And here I was thinking President Brandon effed this up from the get-go and it’s actually the fault of Black Jesus. Unbelievable. 

"Brandon" "Black Jesus" and Unbelievable? Sigh so boring, and the stupid name calling is disqualifying from being taken seriously. 🫣 Like are you 5?

1. This is not the hot take everyone thinks it is, Of course Obama could have done more, and to be honest, him not doing more could have been the impetuous for Putin to think he could meddle in a US election. Maybe if half the GOP wasn't spending the 4th of July vacation with Putin things would have been different.

2. Biden could have done more better as well. Nip this thing in the bud 2 years ago with overwhelming support instead of the trickle.

3. The GOP could have not given Putin a 6 month window while US aid was withheld.

4. 1 and 2 are honest mistake 3 is active sabotage of US foreign policy. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

"Brandon" "Black Jesus" and Unbelievable? Sigh so boring, and the stupid name calling is disqualifying from being taken seriously. 🫣 Like are you 5?

1. This is not the hot take everyone thinks it is, Of course Obama could have done more, and to be honest, him not doing more could have been the impetuous for Putin to think he could meddle in a US election. Maybe if half the GOP wasn't spending the 4th of July vacation with Putin things would have been different.

2. Biden could have done more better as well. Nip this thing in the bud 2 years ago with overwhelming support instead of the trickle.

3. The GOP could have not given Putin a 6 month window while US aid was withheld.

4. 1 and 2 are honest mistake 3 is active sabotage of US foreign policy. 

Putin invaded under Obama and he did nothing.  It is what it is. 

No aid was actually withheld.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan

20 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Putin invaded under Obama and he did nothing.  It is what it is. 

No aid was actually withheld.  

I believe the first is what I actually said (i.e. for the knuckle draggers in the front Obama issued some strongly worded statements and provided non-lethal aid if memory serves) and second, wasn't there an impeachment over this little event you are alluding to? $400M quaint. 

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I believe the first is what I actually said (i.e. for the knuckle draggers in the front Obama issued some strongly worded statements and provided non-lethal aid if memory serves) and second, wasn't there an impeachment over this little event you are alluding to? $400M quaint. 

Come on man, look I know you're an expert on every subject, but you know that no aid was denied to Ukraine. Even though Trump knew the corruption was rampant in that country aid was given. And it is still being given with absolutely no oversight on where it is actually going. You know that is the truth no matter how much you wish it wasn't.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:

North Korea Now Sending Troops to Ukraine to Fight Alongside Russians

Rick Moran 

North Korea is already supplying Russia with tens of thousands of 155MM artillery shells and other military supplies in exchange for Russian food and oil the impoverished nation desperately needs.

Now, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is sending his soldiers to fight side by side with Russians in Ukraine.

"As Russia and North Korea have signed a mutual treaty akin to a military alliance, the possibility of such a deployment is highly likely," South Korea's defense chief told the country's parliament, adding that more of Pyongyang's soldiers are likely to be deployed.

https://pjmedia.com/rick-moran/2024/10/09/north-korea-now-sending-troops-to-ukraine-to-fight-alongside-russians-n4933201

https://www.politico.eu/article/north-korean-soldiers-are-likely-fighting-in-ukraine-seouls-defense-minister-says/

Yup, let's appease these POS. I'm sure they are telling the truth that they will not seek anymore territory to conquer or populations of people to feed into their gulags 

Hope we send more weapons to kill they people 

• Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Come on man, look I know you're an expert on every subject, but you know that no aid was denied to Ukraine. Even though Trump knew the corruption was rampant in that country aid was given. And it is still being given with absolutely no oversight on where it is actually going. You know that is the truth no matter how much you wish it wasn't.

I'm not you don't see me in the Israel thread. I have no idea what to do with that. But "no aid was withheld" is like there was a peaceful transfer of power in 2021. Sure both are "true" except for the parts where he treated to withhold aid and where he didn't care that his VP was going to hung by a mob he set loose. (two impeachments as well from this actions, hummm). 

And I have said multiple times that Biden should have and should do more to support Ukraine. So I'm not sure what your point is. 

Seems like the accounting problem is on the pentagon's side...

And looks like someone is looking out for all your hard earned tax dollars...

10 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I'm not you don't see me in the Israel thread. I have no idea what to do with that. But "no aid was withheld" is like there was a peaceful transfer of power in 2021. Sure both are "true" except for the parts where he treated to withhold aid and where he didn't care that his VP was going to hung by a mob he set loose. (two impeachments as well from this actions, hummm). 

And I have said multiple times that Biden should have and should do more to support Ukraine. So I'm not sure what your point is. 

Seems like the accounting problem is on the pentagon's side...

And looks like someone is looking out for all your hard earned tax dollars...

I know you don't really believe the things you post, (I mean who in their right mind would?) you're just posting like a liberal hack to get a reaction. Well done Mr. Bills but I will try to keep from falling for it in the future.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I know you don't really believe the things you post, (I mean who in their right mind would?) you're just posting like a liberal hack to get a reaction. Well done Mr. Bills but I will try to keep from falling for it in the future.

“you know” really? Did you learn that from irv when he was busy with my mom? 

Thanks for telling me what to do and don’t think.

Interesting how many people here like to tell others what to do, how to think or what to post are the same ones who excuse the felon’s lies, think Leon is their close friend and without irony slag on liberalism while posting on an unregulated message board, and promote independent thought as long as it agrees with them. 

cool, bro.