Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

As usual you have ZERO proof.

You take something innocuous as the US donated to an opposition party (opposing Putin) to mean we engineered a coup.

You literally are a useful idiot for the Russians.   It's quite amazing.  You may be an eloquent poster but not a self aware one.  

Did the U.S. help install dictator Sadam Hussein to act as a counter to Iran, and to do the bidding of the U.S. government?

This is just one example of dozens of times our government has done this around the world…

One could argue that blackmail and coups (from Europe, to Africa, to South America, and US) are our #1 foreign/domestic policy strategy…👍

And everyone who opposes, or even questions, this strategy is told (by the Security State/Intelligence agencies) that they are echoing Russian propaganda- just like the Hunter laptop…blah blah blah…

After constantly getting debunked, our intelligence agencies can only “go to the well” so many times before people start laughing at how much of a joke it has become…👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Did the U.S. help install dictator Sadam Hussein to act as a counter to Iran, and to do the bidding of the U.S. government?

This is just one example of dozens of times our government has done this around the world…

One could argue that blackmail and coups (from Europe, to Africa, to South America, and US) are our #1 foreign/domestic policy strategy…👍

And everyone who opposes, or even questions, this strategy is told (by the Security State/Intelligence agencies) that they are echoing Russian propaganda- just like the Hunter laptop…blah blah blah…

After constantly getting debunked, our intelligence agencies can only “go to the well” so many times before people start laughing at how much of a joke it has become…👍

I'm not saying we haven't played this game in the past.  That is fact.  I am saying we didn't in Ukraine.   And you have zero proof.   That never matters to you people.   I'd bet 75% of the flat earth type wackiness you believe in can't be proven.

Just like the hunter laptop.  My God be smarter.   That story on its face was absurd.  And what do you have on it?  Hunters *****.   Great job!!  👍 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I'm not saying we haven't played this game in the past.  That is fact.  I am saying we didn't in Ukraine.   And you have zero proof.   That never matters to you people.   I'd bet 75% of the flat earth type wackiness you believe in can't be proven.

Just like the hunter laptop.  My God be smarter.   That story on its face was absurd.  And what do you have on it?  Hunters *****.   Great job!!  👍 

My point about the Hunter laptop is that the government has a history, now, of calling things that are true- Russian disinformation…

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

As usual you have ZERO proof.

You take something innocuous as the US donated to an opposition party (opposing Putin) to mean we engineered a coup.

You literally are a useful idiot for the Russians.   It's quite amazing.  You may be an eloquent poster but not a self aware one.  

Everything I said is correct. Nuland was recorded in conversation with the US ambassador about who the US would install as the new President, dismissing EU concerns. That's just one fact of many. That coup sowed the seeds for this conflict

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Right.  It was so absurd...Blinken got 51 former Intelligence Officials to sign a letter claiming it was Russian disinfo. 

Who needs to be smarter?

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Everything I said is correct. Nuland was recorded in conversation with the US ambassador about who the US would install as the new President, dismissing EU concerns. That's just one fact of many. That coup sowed the seeds for this conflict

You have literally zero facts.  Not one.  Go ahead, show proof.  

The US supported a party that was opposing a Putin puppet, and you're upset.  You're almost the definition of a useful idiot.  At least Tim Pool and Benny whatever got paid.  You just believe this shite because you want to.

7 hours ago, Doc said:

Right.  It was so absurd...Blinken got 51 former Intelligence Officials to sign a letter claiming it was Russian disinfo. 

Who needs to be smarter?

The FBI?  No clue wtf your point is.  You got pics of Hunters D.  You seem too happy about that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

15 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Crazy how this reads like so many of the pro war comments in this thread.  

I doubt anyone here is pro war. I think the smarter more thoughtful (some would even say more handsome) of us are pro sovereignty and anti illegal invasion of Ukraine by Russia and the horrors the have foisted upon the Ukrainians. 

on a side note this insane need to tie that crazy ass guy who never took a shot and was never in sight of the felon, to “the lib side” is boarderline pathological.

The us government should do more to provide Ukraine with the means and tools to both defend itself and remove Russia from it’s territory. 

Edited by Starr-Bills

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

I doubt anyone here is pro war. I think the smarter more thoughtful (some would even say more handsom) of us are pro sovereignty and anti illegal invasion of Ukraine by Russia and the horrors the have foisted upon the Ukrainians. 

on a side note this insane need to tie that crazy ass guy who never took a shot and was never in sight of the felon, to “the lib side” is boarderline pathological.

The us government should do more to provide Ukraine with the means and tools to both defend it’s self and remove Russia from it’s territory. 

One would think the smarter more thoughtful of you could spell better. Handsom? Boarderline? It’s self?  

Why do you think the Biden/Harris administration has done so poorly in providing Ukraine with the means and tools to defend “it’s self”?

• Agree 2

On 9/14/2024 at 4:59 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

They live in an alternative reality.  

Former U.S. spies warned in 2020 that the Hunter Biden scandal had Russian fingerprints. They feel vindicated now.The Justice Department said this week that informant Alexander Smirnov invented a story about $5 million bribes paid to Joe and Hunter Biden and is also "peddling new lies."

adding relevant section since I know no one here clicks on links

Sipher said the group never claimed that material about Hunter Biden was made up — only that the story fit a narrative being pushed by people with ties to Russian intelligence, including some who had met in Ukraine with Trump’s lawyer and adviser Rudy Giuliani. Giuliani had provided the laptop materials to the New York Post.

“This has always been an ugly political game from the beginning,” Sipher said. “Anyone who actually bothered to read the letter would realize that the focus was on warning about Russian subversive efforts prior to the 2020 election.”

He added, “The recent revelations show that we were prescient. While I would love to gloat, the important issue remains the same — foreign interference in American democracy, and unethical, cynical and faithless behavior by members of Congress entrusted to provide oversight of our important institutions.”

1 hour ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

One would think the smarter more thoughtful of you could spell better. Handsom? Boarderline? It’s self?  

Why do you think the Biden/Harris administration has done so poorly in providing Ukraine with the means and tools to defend “it’s self”?

Spelling. Cool. 

• Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

So why isn’t Ukraine getting the weapons they need from the United States to defend themselves let’s hear it from the man himself . 

Mostly because of capacity constraints. Russia, Iran, North Korea, and China produce significantly more artillery shells and bullets than the US and its NATO allies. None of Ukraine's western "partners" are eager to commit their safety stock of projectiles.

• Thank you (+1) 1