Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

25 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Really persuasive argument here. Who wants to find out?

good heavens, man

This is an insightful watch. Note remember when the war started and tires et al in Russia’s army were failing for lack of maintenance and replacement due to massive corruption? Billions stolen. Why would nukes that will never be used get better treatment when the threat is all you need?

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This is an argument of the pot calling the kettle black. How many soveriegn nations has Washington attacked directly or through proxy in say, the past 25 years?

That's what happens when you are charged with defending world order. Putin was simply trying to crush a free, independent republic. 

I guess you can't see the difference. You are MAGA 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's what happens when you are charged with defending world order. Putin was simply trying to crush a free, independent republic. 

our foreign policy has been to put out global fires before they grow to the point, they could create a war that could suck in more countries.  IE, nip it in the bud.

Eff, the wants and needs of the people of the world. it's about "entities" having governments that can be managed or controlled.

We have no issue throwing democracy out of the window if the people vote for someone, we don't like.

A republic with so much corruption they couldn't be accepted into NATO.

That now is being ran by martial law.

I still remember when this all started in 2014, and it was about protecting democracy.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

our foreign policy has been to put out global fires before they grow to the point, they could create a war that could suck in more countries.  IE, nip it in the bud.

Eff, the wants and needs of the people of the world. it's about "entities" having governments that can be managed or controlled.

We have no issue throwing democracy out of the window if the people vote for someone, we don't like.

A republic with so much corruption they couldn't be accepted into NATO.

That now is being ran by martial law.

I still remember when this all started in 2014, and it was about protecting democracy.

Ok, you think our government is evil. I get it. That’s why electing a pos like Trump is a good thing in your eyes

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Ukraine was independent until Victoria Nuland and her State Department staff and the CIA engineered a coup in 2014 that removed the elected President and installed a government hand picked by Washington.

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ok, you think our government is evil. I get it. That’s why electing a pos like Trump is a good thing in your eyes

Slightly better than the drooling vegetable and the cackling douche bag. 

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Ukraine was independent until Victoria Nuland and her State Department staff and the CIA engineered a coup in 2014 that removed the elected President and installed a government hand picked by Washington.

Meh.  If that government had the support of the people, it would not have fallen.

Don't you find a full scale invasion more odious?

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You’re a big Paul Manafort fan, aren’t you 😂

https://foreignpolicy.com/2024/08/04/ukraine-maidan-revolution-russia-coup-myth-yanukovych/

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

As usual you have ZERO proof.

You take something innocuous as the US donated to an opposition party (opposing Putin) to mean we engineered a coup.

You literally are a useful idiot for the Russians.   It's quite amazing.  You may be an eloquent poster but not a self aware one.