Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

22 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

For the sake of argument let's say that is Trump's plan. Now that that's out of the way, what's the Biden or Haris plan for a negotiated peaceful settlement of the conflict? Is there any plan or any intelligent ideas? More importantly something reflecting the realities of the situation?

The plan is to give Ukraine the weapons to defend themselves. Putin loses, Ukraine wins. That's the plan 

41 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

For the sake of argument let's say that is Trump's plan. Now that that's out of the way, what's the Biden or Haris plan for a negotiated peaceful settlement of the conflict? Is there any plan or any intelligent ideas? More importantly something reflecting the realities of the situation?

Victory.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What was the plan they rejected last year?

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Remember when they said Trump was going to start WWIII?  Good times, good times...

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Wishful thinking and slogans are not a plan.

And you think there is a reasonable plan as long as Putin isn't interested in peace?

The only plan Trump has is to sell the Ukrainians down the river.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Scraps said:

Putin's given multiple red lines that have been crossed with no repercussions.

???  

Every time Ukraine has struck in Russia, Russia has retaliated with hypersonics and attacking Kiev and military training schools.  (Where the western trainers could be located)

So what were you saying about Putin not responding to escalation.  

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

???  

Every time Ukraine has struck in Russia, Russia has retaliated with hypersonics and attacking Kiev and military training schools.  (Where the western trainers could be located)

So what were you saying about Putin not responding to escalation.  

He's been doing that without provocation.

When has he attacked a NATO country after any of those moves?

Edited by Scraps

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Restore the 1991 borders. Russia forfeits their $300B as war reparations and Ukraine withdrawals from Kursk, oh and we don’t put Putin in jail. I mean Turkey is calling for the return of Crimea publicly now.

the alternative is Putin’s government collapses and Russia is broken up into parts, only a matter of time, Putin has played all his cards.

49 minutes ago, Scraps said:

He's been doing that without provocation.

When has he attacked a NATO country after any of those moves?

Wasn't NATO.  Was Ukraine that suffered.  

Maybe I missed the other red lines.  

I don't want to see Kiev a parking lot 

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Wasn't NATO.  Was Ukraine that suffered.  

Maybe I missed the other red lines.  

I don't want to see Kiev a parking lot 

The statement I took issue with was "Putin gives a warning that the U.S. and Europe will be at war with Russia if Ukraine uses Western style missiles to strike Russia."

I don't know what warped logic you are using.  It was Putin that attacked the Ukraine.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's crazy seeing the left moph into war mongers with Ukraine 

Hunter had a job there...

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

While trying to also support the anti Israel faction ..

Bibi's far-right and was friends with Trump at one time...

• Like (+1) 1