Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

So, as usual, nothing.

Me:

What proof do you have of wrongdoing?

You:

Trump conspiracy.

Nice.  So absolutely nothing.  As i've said here 1k times;  be against the war all you want.  There's no need to make up fantasies to justify that position.  You can just say you're against giving money to a shady nation.  That's a legit, justifiable answer.  Zelensky is not what makes, or made, them corrupt.  Being part of the Soviet Union then having Russia bribe influence in every sector has.

I don't know if Zelensky is corrupt.  I also don't blindly think he's a golden boy, just because he's standing up to Putin.  I know you all have nightmares about Trump and Putin (not necessarily in that order) so anyone who stands up to him is automatically a saint.  Ukraine has always been a corrupt country and it wouldn't surprise me if it still is.

As for the war, I'm against the money we're sending to a non-NATO country for a proxy war that Ukraine ultimately can't win without it being a forever war.  The claim that we need to do it to prevent Putin from invading a NATO country doesn't fly because, again, he's proven with Ukraine that Russia just doesn't have the ability.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lol.  Russian arsenal of media influencers?  Any names?

Pravda reporting? I love the smell of ATACMs burning in the morning 

• Eyeroll 1

And there it is. Blaming us, the United States and our allies for a war of conquest by his buddy Putin. He is a Russian asset, there is of course no doubt. A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin 

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh lord have mercy, are these f-sticks really this far up Putin's butt? Sickening, just sickening, traitors and losers 

These 2 are insane.  Both also criminals.   The people that are popular on right wing media are loons.  It's what sells unfortunately.   Real information is boring.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

These 2 are insane.  Both also criminals.   The people that are popular on right wing media are loons.  It's what sells unfortunately.   Real information is boring.

The view says hold my beer, as does CNN etc.......

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah because they push looney conspiracies all day right?  Not a false equivalency at all there.  

You really do have your head in the sand. Or you’re just being willfully ignorant.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah because they push looney conspiracies all day right?  Not a false equivalency at all there.  

More than just conspiracies.  Pure lies.  

It is what it is. 

5 minutes ago, Westside said:

You really do have your head in the sand. Or you’re just being willfully ignorant.

Lol, you're a joke.  

The View, which apparently you shmucks watch, is moronic.   Comparing it to conspiracy mongering criminals is equally moronic.   I get you don't know the difference.   That requires someone with at least half a functioning brain. 

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lol, you're a joke.  

The View, which apparently you shmucks watch, is moronic.   Comparing it to conspiracy mongering criminals is equally moronic.   I get you don't know the difference.   That requires someone with at least half a functioning brain. 

Says the brain dead POS who supports a corrupt president who can’t stop pooping his pants. 
You’re a joke. I’m sorry you were born without an ounce of common sense or decency. Continue being the garbage human being you are.

32 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lol, you're a joke.  

And this is why you're a joke. Talking in circles, ultimately saying nothing. The view is 100% emotion, just like you blue loving leftys.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Westside said:

Says the brain dead POS who supports a corrupt president who can’t stop pooping his pants. 
You’re a joke. I’m sorry you were born without an ounce of common sense or decency. Continue being the garbage human being you are.

Funny, Trump ***** his pants in court and a week later you're all saying Biden did it.  Trump is found guilty but Biden is a criminal.   You ever get tired of being wrong?  

Oh I know it's all a conspiracy!  So unfair!  Whiny biatch.

11 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

And this is why you're a joke. Talking in circles, ultimately saying nothing. The view is 100% emotion, just like you blue loving leftys.

Lefties.  You dumb son.  You keep bringing up the View.  Do you wanna bang Joy Behar or something?

Cherry on top.  Explain exactly how my posts were talking in circles.  Love to see that.