Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

Just now, Doc said:

"No" meant "no I wouldn't tell him it is decimated and not able to attack Estonia" and then I would get the military leaders together to assassinate him.

I’m old enough to remember when Yevgeny Prigozhin, a close confidant of Putin, stood up because he felt that Putin was being ill-served by his advisors in the war. 

How did that go for Prigozhin?

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m old enough to remember when Yevgeny Prigozhin, a close confidant of Putin, stood up because he felt that Putin was being ill-served by his advisors in the war. 

How did that go for Prigozhin?

Terrible.  Because he wasn't committed enough and didn't try and take Putin out. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

We have more video from Fallujah circa 2007 then we do in Ukraine 2024. 

This obviously false belief is only possible due to a combination of poor US media, people encasing themselves in media bubbles that just cater to their own emotions, and simply not wanting to see it.

Thankfully, I have recently discovered a super helpful tool to find videos of the war in Ukraine.

I'll post just a sample here, but a heads up to everyone, some of these are decidedly NSFW. It's war and it's brutal.

Ukraine troops raid Russian trenches

POV Trench warfare near Chasiv Yar

Drone footage of Russian troop movement

Sky News Report on the challenges facing Ukrainian soldiers during Russian advance

Russians ambushing Kharkiv

M2A2 Bradley in Donetsk

Ukrainian drone hits building with Russian soldiers

Russian soldiers film themselves stealing a Ukrainian fridge

AP: Drone footage shows Ukrainian village battered to ruins as residents flee Russian advance

CNN: Ukrainian soldiers drop explosive payload into Russia with night drone

War in Vovchansk

Ukrainian forces engaging Russian troops in Kharkiv

BBC: Inside Ukraine's war frontlines against Russia in Donbas

Ukraine drone attack on Russian military airfield

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Terrible.  Because he wasn't committed enough and didn't try and take Putin out. 

So you know better than everyone around Putin and you could convince people whose lives depend on him to kill him?

You should sign up for the CIA because I’m sure they could use someone of your immeasurable talents. 

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So you know better than everyone around Putin and you could convince people whose lives depend on him to kill him?

You should sign up for the CIA because I’m sure they could use someone of your immeasurable talents. 

And you know better than anyone that Putin will invade a NATO country?  Looks like I'm not the only one who should sign up for the CIA...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

And you know better than anyone that Putin will invade a NATO country?  Looks like I'm not the only one who should sign up for the CIA...

I have no special knowledge of Putin’s goals, just what is publicly available. Which includes invading NATO countries because he believes most Americans are like you and will fold, allowing him to take what he can without existential repercussions. 

23 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Sources:

@Dan_Dads_Army

@u_me_reality

@tweetforAnna

@Feher_Junior

These are staples of disinformation the White House tells us to watch out for.   

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Sources:

@Dan_Dads_Army

@u_me_reality

@tweetforAnna

@Feher_Junior

These are staples of disinformation the White House tells us to watch out for.   

You somehow managed to miss Sky, CNN, and others. 

Look, it’s fine to just admit that you don’t want to know anything about the war. Just don’t pretend that means it isn’t happening. 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

You somehow managed to miss Sky, CNN, and others. 

Look, it’s fine to just admit that you don’t want to know anything about the war. Just don’t pretend that means it isn’t happening. 

Oh no.  I read those articles.  Lol.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh no.  I read those articles.  Lol.  

Ah, so you’ve read articles that include videos of the war, you’ve seen videos of the war and yet your surprised there’s no videos of the war.

And you expect anyone to take you seriously?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Ah, so you’ve read articles that include videos of the war, you’ve seen videos of the war and yet your surprised there’s no videos of the war.

And you expect anyone to take you seriously?

I’m kidding - where are the actual news sources!?  

Reddit. 

Ukraine propaganda videos all edited up and look produced by the same guy that did the Reich Trump ad.  

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I’m kidding - where are the actual news sources!?  

Reddit. 

Ukraine propaganda videos all edited up and look produced by the same guy that did the Reich Trump ad.  

Do you believe all of the videos are fake? They are CGI or on a soundstage?

15 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Do you believe all of the videos are fake? They are CGI or on a soundstage?

“The Ukrainian village of Ocheretyne has been battered by fighting, drone footage obtained overnight by The Associated Press shows. The village has been a target for Russian forces in the Donetsk region of eastern Ukraine.”

By who?  They don’t have their own people on the ground?  

Where is the Western Media that relentlessly covered every freaking second of the U.S. in Iraq?  We had daily casualty counts - daily.  Why?  Well we know why.  

No one has any idea what exactly has happened in this third world dumpster fire.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

“The Ukrainian village of Ocheretyne has been battered by fighting, drone footage obtained overnight by The Associated Press shows. The village has been a target for Russian forces in the Donetsk region of eastern Ukraine.”

By who?  They don’t have their own people on the ground?  

Where is the Western Media that relentlessly covered every freaking second of the U.S. in Iraq?  We had daily casualty counts - daily.  Why?  Well we know why.  

No one has any idea what exactly has happened in this third world dumpster fire.  

Just keep moving those goalposts to show your whole a$$ to everyone. 

You’ve gone from claiming there aren’t many videos of the war in Ukraine to claiming footage from the AP doesn’t count. 

Nobody who isn’t already drinking the Kool Aid is gonna buy your shtick. 

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Just keep moving those goalposts to show your whole a$$ to everyone. 

You’ve gone from claiming there aren’t many videos of the war in Ukraine to claiming footage from the AP doesn’t count. 

Nobody who isn’t already drinking the Kool Aid is gonna buy your shtick. 

They got drone footage of a village in ruins with no humans around from an unknown source.  

I’ve said all along - everything you think you know about this b.s. is a lie.  But you keep believing the same people that relentlessly questioned Iraq but now - nothing.   

Either Russia took over almost immediately or America is using Ukraine as a proxy army to fight Russia or we are legit getting ready to start WWIII because the global economy is on the brink.  

Because explain this:

18 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I have no special knowledge of Putin’s goals, just what is publicly available. Which includes invading NATO countries because he believes most Americans are like you and will fold, allowing him to take what he can without existential repercussions. 

Link?

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

They got drone footage of a village in ruins with no humans around from an unknown source.  

I’ve said all along - everything you think you know about this b.s. is a lie.  But you keep believing the same people that relentlessly questioned Iraq but now - nothing.   

Either Russia took over almost immediately or America is using Ukraine as a proxy army to fight Russia or we are legit getting ready to start WWIII because the global economy is on the brink.  

Because explain this:

You should seek help.   Thinking lies are being told is fine.  Russia took over immediately??  That's insane.  You not realizing that's insane,  also insane.   I used to joke covid broke you but that shoe is starting to fit.

• Like (+1) 1

Let’s …… GOOOOO!!!!!!

CNN's Matthew Chance reports on ships that the Russian defense ministry describes as a "strike group," including a nuclear-powered submarine armed with modern “Caliber” cruise missiles, that is headed to Cuba for an official visit.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/11/world/video/russia-ships-cuba-chance-ebof-digvid

Edited by Big Blitz