Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

11 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

I agree.

I just wanted to see how xitter brained these takes would get.

It is known that the US has given Ukraine billions of dollars and have done so with no one overseeing how or where it is being spent. If you can show me a breakdown of how much money was spent and what it was specifically spent on then please do. You can't.

52 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

It is known that the US has given Ukraine billions of dollars and have done so with no one overseeing how or where it is being spent. If you can show me a breakdown of how much money was spent and what it was specifically spent on then please do. You can't.

The usual characters adapt at denying reality that through some delusion believe our government is run by Boy Scouts with an unimpeachable commitment to truth and democracy will certainly disagree, but they can't allow an audit that will show government officials and oligarchs are skimming billions/millions, as US official look the other way, in exchange for sending their soldiers to their deaths to engage their country in a US/NATO proxy war which cannot be won at this point.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The usual characters adapt at denying reality that through some delusion believe our government is run by Boy Scouts with an unimpeachable commitment to truth and democracy will certainly disagree, but they can't allow an audit that will show government officials and oligarchs are skimming billions/millions, as US official look the other way, in exchange for sending their soldiers to their deaths to engage their country in a US/NATO proxy war which cannot be won at this point.

Okay know it all you sound like this guy. 
1. We are not in a war.

2. An allie (who we signed a treaty with to protect them was invaded).

3. The war can’t be won which is why Russia is spending all this money and effort to erode support in the west. Sure, makes sense.

4. Most of the money “going to Ukraine” is either being spend in the us to replace old equipment with new equipment OR going directly to US companies (you know like in Scranton) to make weapons sent to Ukraine.

Your mealy mouthed comments disparaging us government employees and parroting false claims of caring about Ukrainians lives while simultaneously saying they should just let the Russians kill, rape and pillage part of their country and the people who live there is sick.

also I bet you were fine with the 20 years the US spend $300,000,000 a day in Iraq killing hundreds of thousand of civilians in that time. 

want the war ended, give Ukraine the weapons to do the job, otherwise you’re just another useful idiot for Putin.