Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

12 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

and they have a thread about "lefties being mentally disturbed".  It's like Alice in Wonderland with these crazies.

and yet in your tattered little broken mind it's perfectly acceptable to have multiple posts by your deranged comrades attacking people on the right...

stfu, would you, you grubby pos troll.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

46 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

32 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Is there a finer example of the blinders on our local PPP liberal 'defenders' 

It's funny and sad.

Instead of clicking on the person who tweeted (and misrepresenting them) 

all you had to do was click on the story he posted     (it's like dealing with third graders)

Zelensky and His Team Embezzled at Least $400 million of US Aid

APRIL 13, 2023 BY NEWS WIRE 

“Amid rampant corruption in Kiev and as US troops gather at the Ukrainian border, does the Biden administration have an endgame to the conflict?”

This is just the tip of a much larger iceberg of corruption…

According to Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, Seymour Hersh, Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky and his senior officials in Kiev have been embezzling hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars meant for Ukrainian military diesel fuel procurement in 2022. The scheme included shady deals allegedly being done with middlemen getting supplies from Russia itself. 

In total, Zelensky and his entourage managed to steal at least $400 million from the generous US aid package.

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/trading-with-the-enemy

https://21stcenturywire.com/2023/04/13/hersh-zelensky-and-his-team-embezzled-at-least-400-million-of-us-aid/

"Where do you get these alt-sites"  ---  PPP Buffoons

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's funny and sad.

all you had to do was click on the story he posted     (it's like dealing with third graders)

“Amid rampant corruption in Kiev and as US troops gather at the Ukrainian border, does the Biden administration have an endgame to the conflict?”

According to Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, Seymour Hersh, Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky and his senior officials in Kiev have been embezzling hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars meant for Ukrainian military diesel fuel procurement in 2022. The scheme included shady deals allegedly being done with middlemen getting supplies from Russia itself. 

In total, Zelensky and his entourage managed to steal at least $400 million from the generous US aid package.

https://21stcenturywire.com/2023/04/13/hersh-zelensky-and-his-team-embezzled-at-least-400-million-of-us-aid/

Hersh himself says this isn't even as much as embezzled during the Iraq campagn. 

Explain why I should care again? Or how this changes the fact that this war began over Russian aggression?

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Hersh himself says this isn't even as much as embezzled during the Iraq campagn. 

Explain why I should care again? Or how this changes the fact that this war began over Russian aggression?

🐿️ 🐿️ 🐿️ 🐿️ 🐿️

What about Iraq - evasion

this war began over Russian aggression.  No sh*t,   --- scarecrow.

Explain why I should care again  ---  you now lose the right to complain about any wasted spending by the GOP.

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's funny and sad.

And yet you follow Kim Dotcom. Nice. 
As for Sy Hersh: he did some great reporting in his prime. Like, 50 years ago. 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

and yet in your tattered little broken mind it's perfectly acceptable to have multiple posts by your deranged comrades attacking people on the right...

stfu, would you, you grubby pos troll.

What's that saying that you far right guys say to Billsy?  Something about living inside your head?  Sure, you MAGA's never use personal attacks to "argue".  Like I said earlier, I'm happy to agree to rules for debate.

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

and they have a thread about "lefties being mentally disturbed".  It's like Alice in Wonderland with these crazies.

Not disturbed, just slow.  The faux left believes every ounce of crap the government and the supporting media shovels their way both domestically and internationally regardless of the fact 100's of leaked classified documents have once again revealed they more or less about everything.  But that's what intelligence agencies are designed to do.  Gather information while distributing fake data and false information to mis-inform,  mis-direct, generate propaganda to deceive.  We do it. Our adversaries do it.  That's the game.

Once again.  Not mentally sharp enough to understand that either.

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not disturbed, just slow.  The faux left believes every ounce of crap the government and the supporting media shovels their way both domestically and internationally regardless of the fact 100's of leaked classified documents have once again revealed they more or less about everything.  But that's what intelligence agencies are designed to do.  Gather information while distributing fake data and false information to mis-inform,  mis-direct, generate propaganda to deceive.  We do it. Our adversaries do it.  That's the game.

Once again.  Not mentally sharp enough to understand that either.

I don’t like that I could be spied on but then again, I’ve really nothing to hide. Open book. So if keeping subways and planes from being blown up or stopping a pandemic from killing millions restricts my freedoms a bit, it’s ok with me

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Belongs here too. PPP commies are you going to defend your comrades or the corrupt DOJ here?

Tough choice. 

Is there some rule that any revolution that's called a spring, or color has western support?

Remember Cindy Shehan?  was the darling of the 2008 election, till he won and started expanding the theatres.

But I sure dont remember indictments against her or the antiwar groups, just silence from the media on anything Obama and drones.

This DOJ is off the rails.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Is there some rule that any revolution that's called a spring, or color has western support?

Remember Cindy Shehan?  was the darling of the 2008 election, till he won and started expanding the theatres.

But I sure dont remember indictments against her or the antiwar groups, just silence from the media on anything Obama and drones.

This DOJ is off the rails.

So if a foreign adversary is funding influence groups to spread propaganda in the US we should just let them do that?

• Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So domestically manufactured propaganda is preferable?

Where to draw the line on what should be allowed is tough. But I would hope we could agree to draw it to disallow paid agents of a foreign intelligence service.