Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ve been out all day and getting caught up. This is as entertaining as a game day thread. A bunch of guys who know knowing about war talking about how to win a war is even better than a bunch of guys who know little about football talking about how to win at football. 

Bravo gentlemen.  Very entertaining indeed. 

You were expecting something else?  We’re you directing troops and nfl coaches on wars and games all day? 

Just now, aristocrat said:

You were expecting something else?  We’re you directing troops and nfl coaches on wars and games all day? 

Of course I was expecting nothing else.  I’m just pointing out that it’s just entertaining to be a spectator both here and the game day thread.  I love those and this is almost as entertaining….almost. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So Trump can golf on our dime 1/4 of his presidency and Biden can’t go to a memorial service an hour or so away from the White House?

#hack

If you posted in the game day threads I’m pretty sure you’d pin any current Bill’s loss on Lou Saban.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Not during the start of world war 3. No. But i expected it 

We are in good hands.

I am grateful that during these challenging times we have a POTUS who listens to our intelligence agencies over Putin's lies. We also have a POTUS who built an international response to Russian aggressions. 

Instead of this bum:

image.thumb.jpeg.1e9195cdb5fe88cfdff46017f28804fb.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So what does this mean? Is that an internet link? 

Ukraine troops and civilians keep open line of communication through satellites. Huge 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We are in good hands.

I am grateful that during these challenging times we have a POTUS who listens to our intelligence agencies over Putin's lies. We also have a POTUS who built an international response to Russian aggressions. 

Instead of this bum:

image.thumb.jpeg.1e9195cdb5fe88cfdff46017f28804fb.jpeg

We have don who inspired nato to increase the budget over his four years by over 20 percent and a guy who padded the wallets of Russia with the gas pipeline. Money that is being used to finance an illegal war.  Facts 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Ukraine troops and civilians keep open line of communication through satellites. Huge 

We have don who inspired nato to increase the budget over his four years by over 20 percent and a guy who padded the wallets of Russia with the gas pipeline. Money that is being used to finance an illegal war.  Facts 

Facts:

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ve been out all day and getting caught up. This is as entertaining as a game day thread. A bunch of guys who know knowing about war talking about how to win a war is even better than a bunch of guys who know little about football talking about how to win at football. 

Bravo gentlemen.  Very entertaining indeed. 

Jim - you’re getting your message boards mixed up again

image.thumb.jpeg.9c23ee15eed857a2709ff2fc8407552b.jpeg

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

when do you let Biden stand on his own and  also own his own presidency? Or do you always just deflect towards Trump?  Is this your only talking point? 

The onus is on your to support your perception that Biden is not standing on his own.