Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Good news Bonnie!

Meanwhile Conald must be pissed.

Why is the cult in love w thugs and losers?

Trump commented on the recognition of Donetsk and Luhansk, but you’re an easily manipulated teenage girl so I wouldn’t expect you to actually research before posting. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Trump commented on the recognition of Donetsk and Luhansk, but you’re an easily manipulated teenage girl so I wouldn’t expect you to actually research before posting. 

Remember when Trump called into Laura Ingraham to tell her that US amphibian forces were landing in Ukraine?  Yeah, neither do I.  They do, apparently.

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yep, liked the idea of declaring independent states and then sending your troops in as "peacekeepers" even thought we could maybe do that with our southern border.

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Case and point - DR clones can’t stop kneeling to Conald.

And like Conald - you have a weird obsession about teenage girls. 

And do you want to clarify Trumps talking points on Donetsk and Luhans?

That would be WONDERFUL and GENIUS of you! 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Well is the reporting, even if false, can do anything, it's sway public opinion and give hope to those fighting.  The more losses Russia appears to take and the more Ukrainians appear to fight back, the harder Ukrainians will fight, maybe Russians will fight less, and the more support they are getting worldwide.

Agree, and makes  the ensuing occupation far more difficult.

Installing a puppet gov that is successful and does Putin's bidding seems impossible.

Support for the Ukraine now extends far beyond western democracies, NATO or any other political consortium.

He has isolated his country in a manner almost impossible to imagine.

His problem, among others, is that his own people will know it.

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Case and point - DR clones can’t stop kneeling to Conald.

And like Conald - you have a weird obsession about teenage girls. 

And do you want to clarify Trumps talking points on Donetsk and Luhans?

That would be WONDERFUL and GENIUS of you! 

Trump talked about recognizing the regions of Donetsk and Luhansk and sending in “peacekeepers” to those areas.  

He said nothing of the full scale invasion we see now.  

Donetsk and Luhansk are primarily Russian speaking/Russian identifying people.  

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

We are all rooting for Ukraine, but it is getting really difficult to not notice the manipulation on behalf of our media under the guise of “fog of war”.  

Why must every report, every story, be unconfirmed or patently false.  

3,500 Russians killed in 3 days?… I highly doubt it.   

Two transport planes shot down?  Where’s the footage?  We have more phones/videos than any war ever, yet no one has footage of this just outside Kyiv?

Did Snake Island happen or not?

Ghost of Kyiv never happened.  

“Putin is sick” with no evidence.  

“Russia is struggling” ok, maybe.. hopefully… but why have they only sent in 50% (by our estimations) of their assembled soldiers?

So much doesn’t add up.  

Good thread ⬇️⬇️⬇️

I pretty much believe absolutely nothing they tell me. 

--Lessons of Covid and Bill Stime posting tweets of Trump voters somewhere in America and calling it Ottawa

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Trump talked about recognizing the regions of Donetsk and Luhansk and sending in “peacekeepers” to those areas.  

He said nothing of the full scale invasion we see now.  

Donetsk and Luhansk are primarily Russian speaking/Russian identifying people.  

Top Tip: Might want to slowly fade out of defending DT...

58 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Good news Bonnie!

Meanwhile Conald must be pissed.

Why is the cult in love w thugs and losers?

200.gif

54 minutes ago, SCBills said:

When a tweet from some loser starts with "Trump gushing about Putin" and you see it's posted from Bill Stime immediately ignore.  It's fake.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Top Tip: Might want to slowly fade out of defending DT...

I don’t need “top tips”.   I’ll criticize Trump when he’s being an infantile child, causing states like Georgia to go blue and I’ll defend him when people lie about him.  

Trump on Ukraine/Russia likely isn’t the hill you want to die on with criticism considering 62% - according to The Hill’s polling - believe this never would have happened if Trump was President. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol I didn't realize it was that high.  

By the end of 2021, 21% of U.S. gasoline imports came from Russia.  Omg.

So what has Brandon done to change that?

None of the sanctions are on Russian energy, and American/European imports of Russian energy are unchanged.  

Just now, SCBills said:

None of the sanctions are on Russian energy, and American/European imports of Russian energy are unchanged.  

If only we had a president where none of this was happening and our gas prices were low.  

Unfortunate they were so mad about his tweets and tax returns.  

What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

When the former ambassador to Russia makes this observation, it’s one to listen to. 

Almost ALL their energy imports come from Russia.

Do you people not understand how devastating your Go Green movement has been?   

Edited by Big Blitz

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Almost ALL their energy imports come from Russia.

Do you people not understand how devastating your Go Green movement has been?   

India won’t stop importing fertilizer from Russia either. 

Stop blaming this war on anything but one thing. Putin. 

One good outcome from this is that maybe Germany in particular gets back to a long term reliance on nuclear. Maybe we will too.