Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

iran isnt a deflection. it was a response to you asking for a president who neg with terrorist. you had long list of specifics no one could meet when you asked  has this been done. so not sure what that statement meant because i gave examples...they just did not meet your standard so i guess they never happened.

truckers is in the damn video you posted with rand paul. so i responded.

im not sure you read your own stuff at this point if you think those are deflections.

the fact you are making a comparison between trumps economy and biden..one of the two where people are struggling to buy gas because its doubled kind of tells me this conversation will never be honest. the fact you think a 4 year president has done more destruction to ANYTHING then a life long politician whos been involved in presidential decisions for 9 years and in congress since 1972 reveals just how warped your view is. as if trump coverup of Khashoggi is unique to the US longstanding bloodshed for the Saudis. you'll cherry pick it because it pushes your worldview but here's the catch. trump was a piece of s#/t in alot of his decisions. i just dont think he was what the masses were brainwashed he was. he did good things too. that will never be acknowledged by people, like yourself so ill just end it here and let you get back to what you really want.

red team vs blue team smackdown session. 

Ah I already read the garbage you wrote and then deleted and reposted w more garbage.

I didn’t post anything about truckers in this thread - keep up. 

And yes - Trump negotiated with terrorists with an existing US backed government already in place. 

Trump did nothing to support that government and threw the keys to the Taliban when they needed an election year win.

Keep spinning - deleting - and deflecting.

4 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Engaging in your funny antics, silly as they are. I like to keep the train wrecks going, grab my popcorn and watch you crash and burn. It’s fun! 

Of course you do - you want more of this:

image.thumb.jpeg.e67abbc604aeb8416da0e92c422529e9.jpeg

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

" I didn’t post anything about truckers in this thread - keep up. "

whats that at the bottom of the tweet? rand paul calls on truckers? 

like i said you dont even read your own posts 🤣😄😅😂

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah I already read the garbage you wrote and then deleted and reposted w more garbage.

And yes - Trump negotiated with terrorists with an existing US backed government already in place. 

Trump did nothing to support that government and threw the keys to the Taliban when they needed an election year win.

dont go deleting this now - KEEP UP! 🤣😂😅😆

Edited by Buffarukus

7 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

whats that at the bottom of the tweet? rand paul calls on truckers? 

like i said you dont even read your own posts 🤣😄😅😂

dont go deleting this now 🤣😂😅😆

My bad and no need to delete - I was focused on the point that Trump pardoned Rands aid who was associated w Russian donations.

So plus one one for  @Buffarukus who is below water.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

🤣🤣😂😂 so silly

15 hours ago, sherpa said:

Absolute nonsense.

The intel reports were uniform in conclusion and presented to both House and Senate Committees, as well as the White House.

The vote is a historical record.

The White House, while probably more leaning to using force, did not generate its own intel, nor the UK's nor anyone else's.

I have no animosity towards you, but you seem to be so politically oriented that you are either ignorant of, or deny, reality.

His point was right on. Sullivan said that office was being used to gin up a war in 2003. You deny this? Now it’s being used to stop a war. Ok? 

15 hours ago, sherpa said:

The White House, while probably more leaning to using force, did not generate its own intel, nor the UK's nor anyone else's.

Probably? Come on. 

And the second point is very debatable. Cheney was down at Langley leaning on the analysts. And the mushroom cloud comments they made were outlandish. 

And who pulled the weapons inspectors out of Iraq? It wasn’t Saddam, it was the Bush Administration in their rush to war. 

You know they didnt find WND, right? 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Probably? Come on. 

And the second point is very debatable. Cheney was down at Langley leaning on the analysts. And the mushroom cloud comments they made were outlandish. 

And who pulled the weapons inspectors out of Iraq? It wasn’t Saddam, it was the Bush Administration in their rush to war. 

You know they didnt find WND, right? 

Can you tell me when Hans Blix ever found any weapons? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He sure as hell didn’t find any in Iraq, before Bush ordered him out 

Hanz Blix was basically Colonel Schulz, he literally never found anything anywhere. He was in NK looking for weapons, never found them, said they were good, and 6 months later they had the weapons he claimed they did not. The UN sent Blix in because he is incompetent, if they wanted to see if Iraq actually had weapons there were several guys that the US was pushing for 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Probably? Come on. 

You know they didnt find  WND, right? 

I am quite aware of what wasn't found.

Cheney "leaning on analysts" does not remove their obligation to provide their best intel analysis, which they did, and which resulted in US and coalition intel services providing the same assessment.

Your question about who pulled the inspectors out is meaningless. Saddam didn't have the authority to do it.

Of course the many, many violations of the ceasefire  agreement, as pointed out in countless UN statements and was the reason for their withdrawal, is evidently not important enough for you to acknowledge.

Read UNSCR 1134 - October 23, 1997, submitted years before Bush.  

As well, turning on anti air defenses against coalition air assets patrolling the no fly zones is evidently OK?

And none of that gets to the point of being impossible to simple babysit the lunatic for an infinite period of time.

Edited by sherpa

12 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Cheney "leaning on analysts" does not remove their obligation to provide their best intel analysis, which they did, and which resulted in US and coalition intel services providing the same assessment.

Your question about who pulled the inspectors out is meaningless. Saddam didn't have the authority to do it.

Of course the many, many violations of the ceasefire  agreement, as pointed out in countless UN statements and was the reason for their withdrawal, is evidently not important enough for you to acknowledge.

As well, turning on anti air defenses against coalition air assets patrolling the no fly zones is evidently OK?

And none of that gets to the point of being impossible to simple babysit the lunatic for an infinite period of time.

My problem with the Iraq war, for one, is Saddam had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.  Was it something like 15 of 17 terrorists were Saudi nationals?  What does that tell you?  Connect the dots and follow the trail.  But even now our government keeps secret the reports into the investigations of Saudi government, royal family, and other official involvement.  It's simply too politically and strategically important to not embarrass and call out our Middle East "friend".  Better for every administration since then to hide the truth from American citizens.

But the decision was to go after Iraq.  Supported by manufactured "evidence" and uncollaborated stories.  Saddam's brutal secular dictatorship while undesirable, was keeping Iranian aspirations of greater control and influence in check.  This was demonstrated by the Iraq/Iran war years earlier which was fought to a draw.  But US decision makers went ahead and attacked Iraq.  Toppled the government and plunged the country into chaos.  And unchecked soon after, Iran started extending its influence into many Middle Eastern countries, including Shia militias and other radical groups ironically in Iraq.    

What did US policy makers expect would happen by removing Iraq and therefore removing Iran's natural enemy?  So today Iran is the big threat.  And they don't like the US.  Can you blame them?  In the 1950's the CIA instigated a coup and installed the Shah for twenty some years after the Iranian government pursued the nationalization of foreign oil holdings inside the country.  And backed Iraq in the war with Iran then a few years later turned around and attacked Iraq which the US supported, funded, and armed in the fight.  The US it seems has had an obsession with controlling Iran for 70 years.  I guess the lesson is sometimes you get what you deserve rather than what you want.  

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Ok, even if you are 100% correct here,  the point stands, in 2003 the WH was used to gin up a war, while today it’s being used to stop a war. 

Cant understand who you can honestly disagree with that. You are acting lik this country had no choice but war, which is wholly untrue. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You are acting lik this country had no choice but war, which is wholly untrue. 

An entirely false premise.

We had a choice, and I didn't think it was a good idea, but for reasons that you don't know.

Nonetheless, the claim that it was not a unanimous decision by both the Senate, (Joe Biden included), the House and the Executive, having been presented conclusions by the career, professional intel services our country, and others by the way, provided is an escape maneuver designed to hindsight a decision made by all to gain political advantage.

Of course the undisclosed reality at the time was that the then present state of affairs was not sustainable, a fact not apparently in your quiver.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

An entirely false premise.

We had a choice, and I didn't think it was a good idea, but for reasons that you don't know.

Nonetheless, the claim that it was not a unanimous decision by both the Senate, (Joe Biden included), the House and the Executive, having been presented conclusions by the career, professional intel services our country, and others by the way, provided is an escape maneuver designed to hindsight a decision made by all to gain political advantage.

Of course the undisclosed reality at the time was that the then present state of affairs was not sustainable, a fact not apparently in your quiver.

The WH in 2003 was used to gin up a war. This is true

Right now it’s being used to stop a war. 

What dont you understand?