Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

Demented Biden and his communist buddies need to step away from foreign policy.  We don't need them and their "America Last" agenda screw up foreiegn policy like it is domestically.  What a mess!.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Excuses for what? Obama not fixing the entire world and every problem in it? Good grief 

For his handling of  Russia when he was president, ya idjit. 

Why did you send me a response if you didn’t want to talk about it?   

Sheesh, you’re like a fugly Alyssa Milano, all over the emotional page.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

For his handling of  Russia when he was president, ya idjit. 

Why did you send me a response if you didn’t want to talk about it?   

Sheesh, you’re like a fugly Alyssa Milano, all over the emotional page.  

Yup, he should have waved his magic wand and made Russia a good place

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

Demented Biden and his communist buddies need to step away from foreign policy.  We don't need them and their "America Last" agenda screw up foreiegn policy like it is domestically.  What a mess!.

Putin is a communist. Didn't you even know that? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Irv said:

Demented Biden is too weak to do anything about Russia other than sit by and let them have their pipeline and get kickbacks.  How much did Hunter get paid for that?  What a mess.  

You understand Putin is a communist, right? 

Can't your demented ass understand that? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You understand Putin is a communist, right? 

Can't your demented ass understand that? 

Putin owns Demented Biden.  Can't your demented ass understand that? What a mess!

• 2 weeks later...

Putin sure hates democracy and loves those dictators. 

MOSCOW — Russian troops landed in Kazakhstan on Thursday after the Central Asian country’s president asked for help to quell sweeping anti-government protests — a major test of a Moscow-led military alliance as the Kremlin deepened its role in the crisis.

“Dozens” of demonstrators were killed, a Kazakh official said, as security forces tried to put down protests that began with outrage over a fuel price hike but have grown into a challenge to a political system largely unchanged since the end of the Soviet Union three decades ago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/01/06/kazakhstan-protests-russia-csto-tokayev/

On 12/20/2021 at 12:26 PM, Tiberius said:

Wow, so Putin is smarter than Biden? Not Hitler, we need to let him be, none of our business, ok. The right in this country is really not into defending democracy anymore and into worshipping Putin types. No wonder the Trump Kim love fest went over so well with right 

Oh, absolutely Putin is smarter than Biden. But then again, my left little testicle is smarter than Uncle Creepy. Time to get over the Trump Derangement Syndrome you got going on and quit with all the silly insults, as they are easy to do behind a keyboard. In all seriousness, we are all Americans, and should only send are young men and women to war when absolutely necessary. I was subjected to missiles, mortars, and rockets in the Al Anbar Province of Iraq on a daily basis, and when one blows ya off your feet, and has long term affects, you may then understand my position.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...