I was just thinking

and you have an old Bledsoe jersey. And saying he keeps number eleven. Well there's your answer to what to do with it! Scrape off the name and sew Parrish on the back, that's what I plan on doing! If the Bills were smart they should make him pick a new number.... :blink:

and you have an old Bledsoe jersey.  And saying he keeps number eleven.  Well there's your answer to what to do with it!  Scrape off the name and sew Parrish on the back, that's what I plan on doing!  If the Bills were smart they  should make him pick a new number....  :blink:

325615[/snapback]

I was just going to scrape off Bledsoe, and put "McAdoo" or "Perrault" on it, but I like your idea better!

I think he'll get a new number once a TE or two is cut along with a WR.  Don't worry, this is just temporary.

325996[/snapback]

Given the recent trend in the NFL I wouldn't count on it.

and you have an old Bledsoe jersey.  And saying he keeps number eleven.  Well there's your answer to what to do with it!  Scrape off the name and sew Parrish on the back, that's what I plan on doing!  If the Bills were smart they  should make him pick a new number....  :blink:

325615[/snapback]

He could very well change to 81 if Rodney Trafford gets released.