Around the NFL This Sunday 11/28 (Bills mini-bye)

Hapless Bills Fan

Finally out of my knockout pool (different one from the Bills Backers, I was out of that one a long time ago).  First time I ever made it to Thanksgiving weekend.  But, thanks to Jalen Hurts' rough day, I still haven't made it to December.  At least I can take comfort in the fact that my other option I was considering was the Texans, so, I would have been out either way.  New Jersey teams suddenly came to play today.

1 minute ago, Talley56 said:

Finally out of my knockout pool (different one from the Bills Backers, I was out of that one a long time ago).  First time I ever made it to Thanksgiving weekend.  But, thanks to Jalen Hurts' rough day, I still haven't made it to December.  At least I can take comfort in the fact that my other option I was considering was the Texans, so, I would have been out either way.  New Jersey teams suddenly came to play today.

I am still in the TBD one. There is two of us left. He took the Bills on Thursday. I had the evil empire today. It goes another week.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Agree. The way I see our season there are three all but certs on the schedule:

Jets

Falcons

Panthers

Then three toughies:

Patriots

Buccs

Patriots

10-7 probably gets us in as a wildcard. 11-6 (split with NE) definitely means a wildcard (they'd have the tiebreak on us via conference record so win the division). 

To get in as a division winner I suspect we either have to sweep New England OR split with them and beat Tampa.

No. They lost to Miami and have a worse division record. If they split with New England and have the same record Bills win division

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.