Week 13 2021

Mark Vader

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I was looking for this post yesterday Vader. Iowa State showcased the Bills next RB. Do yourself a favor and watch the highlights. The NCST comeback was epic too

The NC v NC State game was great.  I love when they focused on the couple...she was an NC State fan and he NC.  He was gloating and cheering for most of the game and she sat there annoyed.  They never did focus on them after NC State came back.

1 hour ago, Talley56 said:

Hats off to Michigan.  Funny thing is, even after OSU's domination over the last 20 years, Michigan still owns the all-time record.

Both of these schools have had their share of haplessness in this series.

Michigan had to deal with the likes of Rich Rodriguez & Brady Hoke.

Ohio State has had Earle Bruce & John Cooper.

59 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

OSU Run defense just looked gassed. Great win my Michigan. Just ran

it down their throats. 

I'm amazed at how good Michigan's stars played today. Something that has been lacking in this series.

Hassan Haskins & Aidan Hutchinson were spectacular.

The trash talk after this game has been great. Ryan Day vowed last year to drop 100 points today on Michigan. And Harbaugh says after the game: “some people are standing on third base and think they hit a triple”— haha. So petty. 

i will say that Harbaugh has a point—

Urban Meyer dropped this program into Day’s lap. 

I just don't get how so many coaches and players can be so daft about staying inbounds when trying to run out the clock.  Auburn RB runs out trying to get a first down and that's the only reason Bama even has a chance right now.  I feel like a I see it way too much.  Are coaches telling players to go down before going out and the players aren't listening?  It just seems like such a fundamental thing to screw up so often.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.