I hate to say i was right about the 4-3 and not the nikel

Italian Bills

55 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Its the same ***** we watched against the Titans x2.  We have a singular game plan and when it becomes clear that our personnel can't execute the plan Frazier does nothing.  

Exactly: after the very first plays of the game, it was clear that Taylor was going to have a great day, so why not change the formation to waste their plan ? Would have it worked ? We don’t know, but i think that Taylor would have been contained and their OL could have been faced better. 

4 minutes ago, Draconator said:

We do not have the personnel for a 4-3. Someone else suggest a 5-2 defense, and that would serve our personnel much better. 

I said before that i agree that a 5-2 could have been another right solution.  

2 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Yes… i think that using Tyrel Dodson or Matakevich, the second more than the first, would have been better that Taron in this particular game. And believe me, Wenz couldn’t have had 300+ passing yards and three TDs because our secondary is too good first and second because he’s not able to throw for 300+ yards. 

Agree on the turns. 
 At last, on the first instance, i didn’t mean that i’m the one the is right and the others not.. i just referred about the using the 4-3 and not the nickel when we face strong backs, the past showed this. 

There were issues with tackling for sure, but they schemed it up very similarly to LA rams who we struggled with in the past.  They know what our checks are in those situations, and put players in conflict situations, or schemed up pin blocks on the run blitzers.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.