Contender Tonight

PTS

Next to LOST, this is the only show my girlfriend and myself can never miss.

What a fight tonight. I was sure that Joey was going to get knocked out after the second round (with busted ribs and all) and then BAM ... what a comeback. Too bad for the headbutt, I thought he would have won if the fight went all the way.

Next to LOST, this is the only show my girlfriend and myself can never miss.

What a fight tonight. I was sure that Joey was going to get knocked out after the second round (with busted ribs and all) and then BAM ... what a comeback. Too bad for the headbutt, I thought he would have won if the fight went all the way.

325163[/snapback]

LOVE the show - I get together with a group every Sunday to watch. Apparently the show hasn't really caught on - but I think it's one of the best things on TV. Just a GREAT Show. For anyone who hasn't watched - I think they should check it out.

I kind of wish they'de let you watch the whole fight sometimes, but I guess it'de be too long that way. Sometimes it's so hard to tell who's really winning and who's loosing because they cut and paste the whole fight. I felt bad for that Joey kid too though, his face was just destroyed.

LOVE the show - I get together with a group every Sunday to watch.  Apparently the show hasn't really caught on - but I think it's one of the best things on TV.  Just a GREAT Show.  For anyone who hasn't watched - I think they should check it out.

325185[/snapback]

I'm not so sure that it's not catching on. Maybe it was slow to start, but I think it's picking up steam. Real boxing with real boxers with real blood on prime time TV, crazy sh--. I guess my only complaint is that they do not show the entire fight, but with the time constraint, I guess that would be impossible.

Peter is tough. He can escape your clutch, twist around and drill you in the temple all at once. Even if Joey Gilbert got the decision, there is no way he could continue on the show, he got pummeled.

I think my dream show would be to have the American Idols and the Contenders live in a house for a month. And then make them fight.

Having seen all of the episodes but I really love the show. I agree that I wish that they would show more of the fight on the show, there is a bit of slow bits that they currently include that sort of drag. The fight is the best part. Also, since I missed some middle episdoes, I have a question...

Who is that weird big guy who is always giving unwanted advice to the other fights. He was in the losing corner in the last episode.