Hi, I'm new

Hi....lifelong Bills fan here.  Just to give you a bit of a background...I'm from Toronto originally, but now live in Regina, SK.  Still cheer for my Bills even though I'm extremely outnumbered by Packer fans here.

My wife is a big Panthers fan, and we'll be going to the game in Buffalo later this year.

GO BILLS!!!!!

325137[/snapback]

welcome. i live in NC and have adopted the panthers as my favorite NFC squad (still far, far below the bills, though). it would be fun to see a bills/panthers super bowl some day.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi....lifelong Bills fan here.  Just to give you a bit of a background...I'm from Toronto originally, but now live in Regina, SK.  Still cheer for my Bills even though I'm extremely outnumbered by Packer fans here.

My wife is a big Panthers fan, and we'll be going to the game in Buffalo later this year.

GO BILLS!!!!!

325137[/snapback]

Hey. Do you just follow the NFL or are you a CFL also? I'm a big Saskatchewan Roughriders fan as you might be if you live in Regina.

Welcome to the board eh. Anyone ever see Disney's "Brother Bear?" They reuinted Thomas and Moranis and cast them as Canadian Moose (mooses? meeses?). I swear, they make that movie. And if you netflix/rent it on DVD, see the option with Moose Commentary. Well worth it.

Glad to have you. Three things to remember, 1.) There's allot of sarcasm on this board - learn how to recognize it, 2.) Here's no such thins as a stupid post. I’ve seen my share (and posted my share) and 3.) We are all friends here, have fun.

Jeff

325284[/snapback]

Welcome aboard. And for what it's worth, Envirojeff is right...except regarding #2. There IS such a thing as a stupid post and if you need help finding them, there are a bunch of people who will do so. Normally I would, but I'm kinder and gentler so other's have to pick up the slack.

Welcome!

What would give you the impression you will get hurt?

325238[/snapback]

probably stumbled on one of Cable's posts where she, aussie and #89 were talking about their favorite fetishes. I don't know if I believe them when they say "you only hurt the ones you love." :D

Welcome aboard. And for what it's worth, Envirojeff is right...except regarding #2. There IS such a thing as a stupid post and if you need help finding them, there are a bunch of people who will do so. Normally I would, but I'm kinder and gentler so other's have to pick up the slack.

325361[/snapback]

:blink:

Jeff

How's it goin ya hoser?? :angry:

You'll fit in fine and even better if you hate the Patriots and Red Sox and most every other thing coming from New England, except for the Bills fans that visit here. :blink: