This POTUS Has the Midas Touch it's Just Backwards !! Or is That the Plan ?

T master

When you sit back and look at how things have changed in the last year since the Presidency has changed hands one has to wonder just how much of this was all part of the plan that Hillary was suppose to carry on after Barack ? But instead the plan was derailed .

How can any one look at what's coming out now with the Steele Dossier being proved to be nothing but a bunch of made up let alone paid for lies along with all that came out because of those lies of like the FISA warrants & people losing their jobs because of those warrants & then think that things are as they should be it just blows my mind .

The biggest thing is that none of them involved will be held accountable because of their standing in the political world or the amount of money they have yet patsy's and excuses will be found every where which like they say are like A holes every one has one and they usually stink !!! 

You have those that work in places that have come out with eye witness accounts and said that things now are terrible compared to the way they were such as those Border patrol agents & members of the DP saying as much yet people still believe the BS they are being fed and loving the taste of it .

Now Kamala is pissed (in France trying to fix another administration screw up) because she doesn't feel she's being utilized the right way or given jobs to handle by Joe but when she is given something to do like handling southern border crisis which she has still yet to do anything about she goes the opposite direction which seems to be par up to this point .

You have others that laugh at the plight of the American people having to pay more today than they did a little over a year ago for nearly everything grocery's, clothes, electric, & then the secretary of energy just laughs at it all saying something about having a magic wand to change prices of fuel .

When all's she has to do is look at what was being done prior to her taking the job when we were paying $1.78 a gallon and follow that recipe but they still don't because given the fact that Electric cars are becoming so plentiful was the raising of fuel prices to now $3.18+ a gallon to $4.99 in Cali all part of the plan 🤔 I think so .

Here's a question .

What's the best way to manipulate those with a average household income that actually have to balance a check book from week to week to do what you want them to do raise the price of every thing they use daily then bring in the IRS to keep big brother in the know of every penny they spend while the gov't spends ungodly amounts of cash (to increase inflation) & spend much as they want on BS infrastructure deals but are not held accountable to balance the nations check book .

But yet there are those here & every where that have been BS'd into thinking this is the way to go and the only reply they can come up with is anything to do with what was rather than what is and you can forget any of them admitting things are worse except those that went to or worked at the border & maybe some that voted for this POTUS seeing that his approval rating is in the toilet .

What is it going to take for people to wake up & admit this guy is a total POS as the POTUS when it comes to doing his job everything he touches turns to BS he has the Midas touch it's just backwards  ! 

He pisses off allies he pisses off Americans & Pisses on the constitution every chance he gets but as they say . And proves his weakness by standing by and saying nothing .

But It's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission ... while getting paid for it  ... I hope this 4 years goes really fast and we can survive it !! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, come on, isn't it great the pandemic is winding down. And remember all the riots and disorder that there was under the guy before. 

You just seem bored with life. Enjoy the good times now. :) 

Question for you Tibsy.  Why were there riots (glad you used the correct word) and disorder under "the guy before"?

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, come on, isn't it great the pandemic is winding down. And remember all the riots and disorder that there was under the guy before. 

You just seem bored with life. Enjoy the good times now. :) 

Yah it is great and do you remember how all the libs were calling those Riots "Peaceful Demonstrations" just so when Trump did call them riots & called the liberal mayors & such out and told them he was going to send in the marshals & national guard they turned it around so he looked like the tyrant when the truth was the Libs agenda was in full swing !! 

Oh yah i remember ...

Oh i enjoy them every time i fill up and spend more money & go grocery shopping and spend more money & when i go to work and spend more on diesel fuel gotta love what joes done oh and not to mention how he has shaped illegals all over the country and had us pay for that too yah gotta love it !! 

16 hours ago, T master said:

Yah it is great and do you remember how all the libs were calling those Riots "Peaceful Demonstrations" just so when Trump did call them riots & called the liberal mayors & such out and told them he was going to send in the marshals & national guard they turned it around so he looked like the tyrant when the truth was the Libs agenda was in full swing !! 

Oh yah i remember ...

Oh i enjoy them every time i fill up and spend more money & go grocery shopping and spend more money & when i go to work and spend more on diesel fuel gotta love what joes done oh and not to mention how he has shaped illegals all over the country and had us pay for that too yah gotta love it !! 

Man i love the silence when you put down a reply to a Tibs (& that other guy that always says it's the other guys fault) reply and he can't come up with anything to refute what is put down .

Nothin but crickets gotta love it !! 

IMO, it's a more simple explanation: The US has had back to back administrations of elderly, largely incompetent Presidents who can't see the curves in the road ahead, surrounded by inept sycophants, whom said elderly Presidents rely on to their own detriment. 

With Trump, it was rich people who hadn't worked a real job in a long time who treated running a country like a woodworking hobby.  With Biden, it's people who've never held a real job. 

While different in their approaches, they deliver the same level of chaos, simply lurching the country from one crisis to the next.  

America should only be forwarding governors for office.  Most of America's decent to above average Presidents were governors -  FDR, TDR, Jefferson, Reagan, Monroe, Wilson, McKinley, Polk, Clinton...

https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurvey2021/?page=overall

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, T master said:

Oh yah i remember ...

That's right! All those protests and police killing citizens declined, too. Good call! No more attempts to violently overturn the election, either. No more is the American president coddling Putin. Nice! No more foreign intrigues to influence elections. Good 

Ya, Biden is a vast improvement over the wannabe dictator Trump 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That's right! All those protests and police killing citizens declined, too. Good call! No more attempts to violently overturn the election, either. No more is the American president coddling Putin. Nice! No more foreign intrigues to influence elections. Good 

No Joe is just giving the Chinese president sexual favors so he will be his buddy that's why he didn't say a word when the Chinese TOLD the US they were going to stop paying the tariff's and he hit the pipe line in the states so Putin could finish their's and make the money that the US would have made by selling that oil to other countries but now old Joe has to beg OPEC to produce more oil now that's one powerful leader right there !! 

And i wouldn't doubt the reason why the "Peaceful Protests" stopped shortly  after Joe was elected was because they collected their checks from the DNC or who ever else sent them to cause the chaos was it any surprise that most all of the cities that had Riots oh i'm sorry "Peaceful Protests" were liberal cities i think not all part oh the plan !! 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You never answered my question.  What happened to all those protests of last summer? I guess those black lives don't matter now they have "their guy" in the WH?  What say you Tibs?  

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Tell us you have no idea what a real dictatorship looks like without telling us you don't know what a real dictatorship looks like.  :rolleyes:

Carry on hyperbole boy! 

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You never answered my question.  What happened to all those protests of last summer? I guess those black lives don't matter now they have "their guy" in the WH?  What say you Tibs?  

Not to mention there are fewer police and the remaining ones are no longer doing the same jobs they did before.  Hence the spike in crime under Joe.  Hurray!