New FAMILY GUY tonight, 9PM on FOX

The Simpsons hasnt been funny in almost 6 years.  It needs to end, it really is embarssingly terrible at this point.

325175[/snapback]

The Simpsons is so bad right now that it's actually tainting my memories of how good it used to be.

The Simpsons is so bad right now that it's actually tainting my memories of how good it used to be.

325213[/snapback]

Actually, I laughed my ass off at the "Three Weeks Later" intro during the second episode. I think this year has actually had some better moments than the last couple. But definitely not vintage form (for me, seasons 4-5) by any means.

Actually, I laughed my ass off at the "Three Weeks Later" intro during the second episode.  I think this year has actually had some better moments than the last couple.  But definitely not vintage form (for me, seasons 4-5) by any means.

325219[/snapback]

Seasons 4-5 are probably my favorite too!

Actually the reference to Homer's half-brother Herb at the end of the episode right before Family Guy made me smile. I hear the show is a little better now but I swore it off years ago as a lost cause. I wish they'd just let it go.

Neither holds a candle to Arrested Development, though.

325265[/snapback]

I have only seen a couple of episodes OF AD but it it is very creative, well written, off the wall and extremely different. Fox is taking some chances that hopefully have some legs.

It certainly is. I don't want to sound like an AD whore, but really - everyone ought to go out and buy the first season DVD boxset. If you have any sense of humor at all, you'll definitely enjoy the show.

I thought the first episode of the Simpsons was horrible. I enjoyed the second episode, though where Bart had the heart attack. American Dad was ok. Family Guy was great and did not disappoint me in the slightest. I missed King of the Hill last night so I won't make any comments on it.

I thought the first episode of the Simpsons was horrible. I enjoyed the second episode, though where Bart had the heart attack. American Dad was ok. Family Guy was great and did not disappoint me in the slightest. I missed King of the Hill last night so I won't make any comments on it.

325311[/snapback]

i agree with everything.. except king of the hill, i dont really watch it.. :D

stewie's face when brian accidentally said "face" was freakin funny.

american dad was funnier than the super bowl episode. but still does not hold a candle to family guy....

Die Lois.

325261[/snapback]

The scene when Brian and Stewie are sitting up in bed with their little reading glasses on, and Stewie is working on a little "Die Lois" cross-stitching project got me laughing. The Pinocchio scene, the GI Joe spoof and the intro (the dozens of cancelled Fox shows...I completely forgot about "Skin", "Freakylinks" and "Undeclared" :D:P ) were also hilarious.