Perhaps this wasn't Drew's team after all

he rarely jumped on his teammates when they screwed up!  He rarely could be seen running the sidelines rallying his troops! He seemed content to let others provide the motivation. Perhaps there were situations that he did so behind the scenes but to me he lacked the follow me, together we will win this attitude!

325199[/snapback]

Yeah, Joe Montana had his faults.

Better for the few fans left who continue to obsess about players who are no longer on our roster to gargle with that gasoline.

To suggest that a current player pointing out that our offense will gain dimension by moving from a pocket passer to a mobile QB is somehow "going after" a former player is an incredibly excrutiating excercise in attempting to fabricate something from absolutely nothing.

325143[/snapback]

BINGO! We have a winner! Excellent post!

I love how articles like this get everyone all excited.  I remember the gushing comments the players used to make about Drew.

What do you WANT them to say?  They aren't going to bash J.P and it would be wise to help build his confidence with good comments about his play.

324938[/snapback]

thanks for that. now, i suppose you can go back to feeding us some more "cardinals win again!" posts in the baseball forum?