Bills have only allowed 6 points total in the first quarter all season through 9 games

Big Turk

9 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I'm not sure if this is some type of record but it has to be pretty close...basically have allowed 2 FGs through 9 games in the first quarter. Ridiculous.

That is 6 points too many! I am so thru with this team!!! I’m outta here!

That was kinda fun. 

:)

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Bills average margin of victory of 26.3 points has to be close to a record too. All six games the Bills have won have been by at least 15 points. 

Im not liking that stat very much..

I would have preferred them to win one of the close ones they lost and bring that average down..

You got to win the tight ones too...

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Im not liking that stat very much..

I would have preferred them to win one of the close ones they lost and bring that average down..

You got to win the tight ones too...

Yeah. It's probably an anomaly. Hopefully won't hold up unless we finish the season on a long winning streak. 

But on the plus side at least they haven't been blown out yet this year even if the Jags game felt like a blowout loss since they were 14 point favorites. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Want to know something very scary?

Remember the Bills run in 2004....then losing the last game?

The 9 games prior to the Steelers game the Bills had a +146 point differential against very inferior opponents just like this current Bills team and their dominance of ***** teams.

That's why I'm not doing back flips over that stat. 

Edited by Beast
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

The 9 games prior to the Steelers game the Bills had a +146 point differential against very inferior opponents just like this current Bills team and their dominance of ***** teams.

this is so much different 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

Yeah that was a one-off though............they caught a bunch of teams by surprise.............this Bills team has had that differential while coming into the season with teams expecting them to be a SB contender...........they haven't caught anyone by surprise.   

And IMO.........that differential is really a reflection of mainly the defense being on top of it's game............the ceiling of this offense with Josh Allen is still considerably higher than they've shown.

They should probably have one of those games in them where they score TD's on 8 straight drives.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Beast said:

please stop schitts creek GIF by CBC

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Beast said:

The 2004 Bills team was one of the higher DVOA rating teams of the last 20 years. There were a lot of reasons for that season ending loss, but being a paper tiger was not one of them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.