Demented Biden Racist Comments About Satchel Paige

Irv

What the *****?  Did Demented Biden just call Satchel Paige the "Great ***** at the Time"?  What is wrong with this racist?  We need the Twenty-fifth Ammendment now.  Total racist.     

Sleeping.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

If Joe was Republican he’d have been impeached 6 times by now.

it’s shameful how they are using race as a pawn in their game. 

i distain this party. They had a mandate to irradicate racism when a black man was the leader of our nation, and they doubled down pushing interracial hostility harder than ever. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He pretty clearly misspoke, and it was pretty clear what he meant.  What aucks is that the right wing media is using it to call him a racist, and the left wing media is lying and claiming he didn't say it.  People need to start rejecting this kind of nonsense on both sides.  And Biden should probably stop speaking in public altogether, seems like he is getting progressively worse.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

He pretty clearly misspoke, and it was pretty clear what he meant.  What aucks is that the right wing media is using it to call him a racist, and the left wing media is lying and claiming he didn't say it.  People need to start rejecting this kind of nonsense on both sides.  And Biden should probably stop speaking in public altogether, seems like he is getting progressively worse.

Demented Biden Misspoke?  No.  In 1977 he said this about busing and de-segregation:  "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

What a Mess.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Irv said:

Demented Biden Misspoke?  No.  In 1977 he said this about busing and de-segregation:  "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

What a Mess.jpg

luckily hunter found a way out and made himself into a high profile oil and gas executive, private equity tycoon and world renowned artist!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Do we really want Biden to be making decisions while in hiding in his basement without knowing his condition?

Do we want a repeat of Ruth Bader Ginsburg having interns deciding case law?

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

luckily hunter found a way out and made himself into a high profile oil and gas executive, private equity tycoon and world renowned artist!

You forgot crackhead.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

He clearly misspoke, but the irony of so many in media losing their minds over a judge making a joke about Asian food vs immediately explaining away Biden calling Paige “the great *****” isn’t lost on me. 

The "racism" in the joke was a huge stretch.  But that's the party of victims for you.

Of course he meant to say N.e.g.r.o. League in some form.

But he is old and got confused.

Liberals made the rules, so we can make fun of him.

Enjoy your democrat standards.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

He forgot Paige's name, and while I understand why he chose "*****" instead of saying "whose name I forget" or "the great African American/black," it's still not a good look.  But he'll be excused because he's a Dem.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

He forgot Paige's name, and while I understand why he chose "*****" instead of saying "whose name I forget" or "the great African American/black," it's still not a good look.  But he'll be excused because he's a Dem.

He should be excused because he's old and senile.

What is the PC term for an African American from France?

4 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

He should be excused because he's old and senile.

What is the PC term for an African American from France?

Story.  I worked with the black dude in a restaurant many years ago.  We were in the locker room. 

Me:  interesting how the British have different words for food.  Like fries are chips, chips are crisps, what word do they use for crackers?  🤔 (it’s biscuits BTW)

Him:  white people?

The look on his face was “oh *****!  I shouldn’t have said that!” (I was his boss). I laughed my ass off.  

This, however, wasn’t a locker room Mr “Cracker Jack” President. 

• Like (+1) 1